Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Is There Somewhere Where I Can Send Cards To Leukemia Patients Or Cancer Patients In General?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Is There Somewhere Where I Can Send Cards To Leukemia Patients Or Cancer Patients In General?

Postby gwyr » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 am

i want to have my PAL class at school send cards to cancer patients to make their days better. i couldnt find anywhere on the internet.
gwyr

Postby Clift » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 am

Good Job!
Anyways, search up any local cancer centers near you, or go to www.volunteermatch.com and specify (click advanced search) cancer and mail.
Good luck and thanks:)
Clift

Postby Dowan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:05 am

contact your local cancer treatment center.
they should be able to help you.
they may even say to send them there.
Many people are treated then sent home the same day.
but some of those people have no one and your cards will surely make their day.
Dowan

Postby Elikai » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:12 pm

How about just a hospital? im sure they'll send them to the patients who have that.
Elikai

Postby Cosgrave » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm not sure about cards but the children's hospital in Denver is taking knit and crocheted hats for their cancer patients, probably baseball hats for little boys too. If you are talented like that I'll tell you how to get ahold of the program.
Cosgrave

Postby Beldene » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:52 am

try calling the st.jude hospital, im sure they would be more than happy to get cards for kids with cancer.
Beldene

Postby Emrys » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 am

There should be an oncology wing of your hospital, you can contact a doctor working in that department and see what you can do. :)
Emrys

Postby Chiumbo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:59 am

Just go to your local hospital and ask if you can leave cards for people. I'm sure they can direct you to the right people.
Chiumbo

Return to Leukemia Forum