Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: United Kingdom Seeing Increase in Skin Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Is the story of John Lackey leaving his wife when she was diagnosed with cancer true?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Is the story of John Lackey leaving his wife when she was diagnosed with cancer true?

Postby burdett7 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 am

I don't like him anyway but when i heard this it made me sick. Don't really have proof that it is true though.
burdett7

Postby sagar » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:41 am

i did a search, which i guess you could have done, but this was one the first links
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2042089/John-Lackey-files-divorce-wife-Krista-battles-breast-cancer.html

i had no idea either.
sagar

Postby nahiossi64 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 am

As one who lost my wife to breast cancer I think it's appalling that he would desert his wife like that. "For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health", as the vows state. I loved my wife and stood by her while she battled cancer and eventually lost her battle. The thought of leaving was never part of my make up or in my mind. How anyone could do that is beyond me. What a scum bag.
nahiossi64

Postby fionnlaoch79 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

True. In my opinion no achievement accomplished on the field can offset deserting his wife at a time of need. He should hang in there like a real man and help his wife through this most difficult time in both their lives. They have been married 5 years and have no children.
fionnlaoch79

Postby braddon » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 am

True. In my opinion no achievement accomplished on the field can offset deserting his wife at a time of need. He should hang in there like a real man and help his wife through this most difficult time in both their lives. They have been married 5 years and have no children.
If that is really true, he's a real dirt bag! He broke his wedding vows,

"in sickness and in health."
braddon

Return to Breast Cancer