Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Is stage 4 lymphoma terminal?

Discuss Lymphoma, Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

Postby eijaz » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 pm

My coworker was diagnosed with anaplastic t-cell lymphoma at the beginning of June. He is 50 years old. He told me today that it is stage 4 and that he's been having problems with his organs. I'm not sure how much it has spread, but I do know he had a large tumor that was removed from his spine. He has another tumor under his armpit that the doctors hope will be destroyed by chemo and radiation. The cancer has been eating away at his bone tissue and causing nerve pain and feelings of paralysis. His chemo was delayed because he's had such a rough recovery from his surgery. He's been in so much pain he can barely sleep. He starts chemo in two days. I am so worried for him. I've worked with him for 14 years, and it devestates me that he's going through this. Is stage 4 anaplastic t-cell lymphoma terminal? What is the survival rate of this cancer? He is not sure if he is ALK positive or not.
eijaz

Postby stockwell » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 pm

His life expectancy can be increased by a few months to start with. T & C apply. Details follow-----------

I quote here under a live case, wherein the patient is surviving since past 10 months and by religious compliance of all stipulated instructions, she may survive still further.

Latest recorded documentation on cure for ‘breast cancer’-live case.
• 1. A diabetic patient aged 62 years from Hyderabad. Mastectomy of left breast in 2005 and recurrence of tumors in the left chest in 2011. Metastases/Secondaries spread to sternum and complained of breathing problems, constipation, insomnia, severe pain edema in the left chest. Chemotherapy is fraught with severe reactions & doctors refused to treat her due to advancing age & extremely weak constitution. On 01102011 Doctors @ Image Hospitals, Hyderabad predicted, in the light of prognosis, metastases, etc., that she would live for a month. Patient shifted to Acupressure Techniques & Indian Natural Remedies on 17102011. Feed back Dated 01012012-sleeping well, edema and pain subsided substantially and no problem of breathing on passing very stinking stools on 15122011. Again the patient approached us for further treatment and the domiciliary treatment is commenced on 25042012 and she is getting on well. Her son made a phone on 12052012 and told that her appetite improved, constipation issues solved, sleeping well. Excepting that she has severe sciatica pain, for which we suggested them to contact an Acupuncturist @ Hyderabad.
• On 10062012, her son rang up and sought further medication for stomachache, bronchial asthma. Sciatica pain under check.
• On 10062012, her son rang up and sought further medication for stomachache, bronchial asthma. Sciatica pain under check.
• Impression of CT Scanning- Dated: 22092011 [before commencement of target therapy—Known case of carcinoma of left breast, post modified radical mastectomy, multiple lung secondaries, chest wall metastases.
CT Scanning Dated 21062012 [after 2 sets/bouts of target therapy] Bilateral pulmonary sternal metastases, Bilateral plural effusion. Target therapy for another 45 days continues.

PS. If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse 'Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.

Source: ‘HEALTH IN UR HANDS’ [Vol.I & II] available in all Indian Languages all over the globe] by Dr.Devendra Vora, DSc.,MD.,FRCP.,---an octogenarian & the pioneer in Acupressure in India.
Dr.Vora, the world renowned Acupressurist, an octogenarian and the Bhishma Pithamaha of acupressure in India--- treated and caused to treat more than 150000 cases of Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, irregular menses and also many other most dreaded diseases.
stockwell

Return to Lymphoma