Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Is it bad to hold on your poop?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby wu » Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 am

I'm14and I hold my poopp all the time well not all time but since I was 3i hold it in bcuz I was embarrassed that I thought the whole world was looking at me is it bad to ge it on can I get cancer do I still have a chance of not getting colon cancer please no ride questions thx
wu

Postby maeret46 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:29 am

Holding in feces is not a good idea, When feces is left inside ---- The bowel can become impacted.
The longer you hold your feces in, the more water is absorbed by the large intestine which can cause constipation. This can cause hemorrhoids & become painful. Start moving your bowels when your body requests it to prevent any damage in the future. Also drink plenty of fluids. If this embarrassment is preventing you from regular bowel movements go see your doctor or talk to your Mom.
maeret46

Postby rodge » Wed May 09, 2012 5:48 am

IF YOU BELIEVE THE WHOLE WORLD IS LOOKING WHEN YOU POOP, THEN IT IS NO BIG DEAL BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ALREADY USED TO LOOKING AT EVERYONE ELSE POOP!
NOW GO TAKE A POOP AND GET RID OF THAT LOAD YOUR *** IS CARRYING AROUND!
THE ONLY OTHER CHOICE IS STOP EATING!
THAT WAY, THE WHOLE WORLD WONT SEE YOU GOING THROUGH LIFE FULL OF ****.
rodge

Postby prince » Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 am

yess the more you hold it the worse its gonna be harder to come out when you poop. or you can bust your intestines which is bad.
prince

Return to Stomach Cancer