Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Is Hookah Worse than Cigarettes? And Is Hookah Worse Than Weed!?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby devlin » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Alrightt Well in my culture we do hookah almost 4 times a month and my friends smoke weed they say its way better than hookah because its from the earth and crap and i heard that it can kill your brain cells and cause skin cancer is tht true? As for cigarettes is it worse than hookah? Im with the hookah and yeah it can cause lung cancer im aware of tht that is why im smoking only 2 times than 4 times a month. i really need to know i want to be aware of your answers
devlin

Postby rhys » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Hookah is worse. There's no real filter the smoke and coal and sh!t goes straight to your lungs, Plus you inhale waaaay more smoke with the hookah.

But i wouldn't worry. People in the arab countries have been smokin for hundreds of years-
rhys

Postby lee21 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:14 pm

i'd say that using the hookah to smoke either weed or tobacco is far worst than rolling one up, i'd also say that smoking weed is less addictive and dangerous as ciggerettes/tobbacco. but they all have there ups and downs as for the hookah i just see it as another way of smoking, oviously you take more in so logically it would be worst than papers.
lee21

Postby woodley90 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

To my knowledge... a hooka is a device to smoke tobacco or marijuana. So based off of that your question really doesn't make any sense.
woodley90

Postby cidro » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:26 pm

To my knowledge... a hooka is a device to smoke tobacco or marijuana. So based off of that your question really doesn't make any sense.
Tobacco (cigarette or hookah) causes lung cancer, mouth cancer and heart disease. Weed doesn't.
cidro

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer