Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Interpret My Dream Please And I'll Answer Your Question?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby beven » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:38 am

Okaii, now to be honest this honestly doesn't make sense and that's why I need help. Thank yous in advance kindly.

I was at a book shop looking for work and then suddenly I was at MacDonalds and there was a family there arguing. Then there was an animal that I thought was a little pig but my mum said "It's a hog" and it was running round my mum's bedroom and it was black and white. We were trying to pick it up but it was stressing out and then it peed everywhere and I was meant to clear it up but I was just reaching around to pick up things. Then there was these games that my twin sister had given me and I thought one of them was this game I really wanted but it wasn't so I took the lid off and there was thses Harry Potter revision careds and they were really bad drawings and I could't tell who was who and they were all wrong. I didn't recognise any of the celebrities and I didn't need to study anyway.

Then suddenly I was having a sleepover and I changed to Lee Nelson(a teenage comedian who isn't really funny) and I came up with this joke about teens and Dr.Dolittle which I can't remember but I found it really funny.

So then I was back at teh sleepover and I was deleting Dr.Dolittle's profile on the t.v. Then we were asleep and we knew that we were going ot be killed and until there was 1 person left alive and there was this blonde-haired girl and brownhaired girl that I don't recognise but they were at the sleep over and there was this red drill coming for the blondehaired girl but it went passed her and killed the brown haired girl but i was her in the last few seconds of her life and she was thinking "I'm going to die with happy thoughts and think happy" and then I wasnt her, it was like I was a camera on a drill that could read peoples minds. (PHSYCO)

Then I was waking up and I went downstairs and pulled the curtains and it was dark and I looked at the time and it was "19:07" and I said "7 WTF I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING TODAY!" and then I was at another sleepover and there was six people there and me and I could only see two people that I recognised. And this girl who's one of my best mates and she was having to wear a retainer thing and she was saying that it was making her teeth go digusting and then these two girls from my school who I dont like wre like "yeah you're right" and so I realised who was at my sleepover; two of my best mates, two people I don't like and one of my best mates brother who is younger and who I hate, with a passion grrr. xD

And then we were walking and it was me and someone else but I couldn't look at them and they couldn't look at me and they were on the right of me. Then I was in the air and goign down a zipwire over someone's fence and I saw a whiteboard with writing that i couldn't see. Then the person I fancy was like his memories in my memory and I found out his dad had been on trial for rape but it was like I was him.

Then I was back at the sleepover and I was like going outside to sleep on my friends patio but it was outside my house and there was a neat garden I've never seen before and suddenly it was my house we were in but it was a weird version. Then I said a load of things I wish I had and it was all very messed up, like who I wish I would look. And then I said i wanted my bezzies face but I saw my bezzies brother and I couldn't make up my mind.

Then on the patio and we were listening to one of my friends sing on youtube and I thought it was a different person and me bezzy was like "oh dear persons name" and I didn't know what to say.

Then there was loads of pictures and I was like ":L" and my bezzy was bitching about the pictures and then she was gone and it was tipping it down with rain and I was on this raft talking to the girl who had been singing and then her brother swam past and I realised the garden was flooded then I looked at the end of a garden and saw my friend petting this little black horse thing that had a camel hump on it's back and on it's belly facing the floor and it made a sort of "lul" shape but round. Then it was gone and i heard something start swimming towards us and I thought it was the hog but it spead up and swam past us really quickly and I realised it was the little horse.

Then I was in my room and I saw the hog and I was like "AHHHHH!" and then my alarm work me up.

Im wierd aren't I? Interpretations please and I'll answer your questions
beven

Postby fitzhugh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:39 am

Naomiii,

Whenever ? want to find out about my dreams ? use this book: http://ow.ly/7NxFh

? hope you also find it useful

:-)
fitzhugh

Postby Yigol » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:40 am

ok as a dream interpreter i will start off telling you that ALL dreams mean nothing! Dreams just express you or your emotions, they express what you feel and what you do in real life. thats why they feel so real. Dreams cannot create people, places and things thats another reason why they feel so real! dreams recall past memory, -for example if you see a person you don't recognize in dreams, you probably saw him before on TV or walking in the street (you probably didn't pay attention to them). Dreams express your emotions and thoughts in a negative way

Nothing. The dream was about nothing. dreams mean nothing they just express your emotions and feelings in a symbolic way.

Dreams are simple synapses in your brain firing off all sorts of things. Your brain gathers all this random information, sights, sounds and so forth. And as you are sleeping, these sights and essentially memories are jumbled up into one big mess, just random nonsense, and your brain works and works for an hour or so trying to create a nice little story with all of these sights and sounds because it wants to make sense of it. It wants to make sense out of nonsense! So, then you end up with this dream. This happens several times in one night but when you wake up, you forget all of them, and when you do remember one of them, when you do remember at least one dream, we try to make sense of it. We tell ourselves, what is this? What could it mean. When in reality, it means nothing, it is just complete nonsense. So stop trying to make sense of it, it is nothing!

Dreams are a succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

Source(s):

dream interpreter, took courses in dream interpretation and psychology
Yigol

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials