Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Inspirational quotes for football players that tie in breast cancer?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Postby elon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:01 am

So every game day my cheerleading squad makes a treat for the football players with an inpriational quote. I am doing the treats for our Pink Out game (breast cancer awerness game, raising money for breast cancer, wear all pink). I need some help to find a quote that is inspirational for the football players and that could hopefully tie into breast cancer. It is also senior night, so we are celebraiting the seniors. I want to put something special on the seniors gifts. Any ideas?????? please help. thank you!
elon

Postby lee » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 am

My personal favorite inspirational quote is "Don't give up, don't ever give up". That statement is true in the game of football, as well as in the fight for breast cancer.

As for the gifts, I suggest some pink candy, pink clothes, and even a nice pair of pink sneakers/cleats :)
lee

Return to Breast Cancer