Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: United Kingdom Seeing Increase in Skin Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Im a 19 year old girl and have very very high sex drive and more body hair than normal. Is this normal?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Im a 19 year old girl and have very very high sex drive and more body hair than normal. Is this normal?

Postby davie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 pm

First of all, i read that if a woman has a lot of body hair, she could more testosterone than normal. (im biracial---half black half white), and i have dark hair all over my body. On my back and stuff its not noticiable, but on my arms it is very dark and extremley noticible so i bleach it or wax. Like people have pointed to my arms and have said they are really hairy. I dont even like going sleevless sometimes. I also have hair on my stomach, i started shaving it in 7th grade, and i regret it cuz it has come back thicker and darker and is very noticible. I mean, its not like a mans hair on his stomach, but its still not good, and i have a happy trail...also i do have hair on my breasts that is dark. Its faint for the most part but is still noticible, and even more noticible around my nipples, where it is jet black and thick). Also on my butt i have hair. When i was little, it was dark but soft and not a huge deal i guess. But then i started shaving it and it grew back so long and thick and dark its like my arms. Actually its worse than my arm hair, and i have hair in my butt crack too that is as thick as pubic hair and very long, and i literally can braid it.... Its gross so i use nair to get rid of all the hair or wax it all off. But when ive shaved, ive gotten bumps and scars so i dont shave anymore, and i dont like the stubble) maybe i just have a lot of hair cuz of my ethnicity? But no one in my family seems to have a lot of hair. My african american relatives dont seem to be hairy at all....

Next, i have very horrible menorhagia (heavy periods). Im 19 and got my period when i was 13. Ever since then, ive hemmoraged blood during the week of my period for the full seven days, and i need to use 20 pads a day of the heaviest on the market, and they are all fully saturated. Blood just gushes everywhere. When im on the toilet, its like im peeing blood nonstop and taking a shower, the shower is all bloody. I also get awful cramps that feel like im dying and i feel nasea. I have had this EVERY time ive had my period since i was 13. I went to the pediatrican when i was 16, and she said it was normal! Lol! Im not on birth control cuz my mom and grandmother had breast cancer, so im weary about going on the pill with the estrogen levels

Also, i dont know if its worth noting, but i have a very very high sex drive and im always in the mood 24/7 and i think about sex all day everyday. i think about it tooo much.

Also im always very tired and fatigued all the time and have been for years.

Also, i have polycystic kidney disease which ive had since birth. (just throwing it out there)

I also am tough and can get pissed a lot and im very agressive and i want to fight a lot and get physical when im angry. (i dont tho)

My body is not buff or anything tho. I dont look like a dude.
davie

Postby amaury » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Are you a werewolf? I suggest going out in a full moon and howling. Look for a mate, one who most likely takes off his shirt a lot. Team Jacob OP.
amaury

Postby luxovious » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes it's normal. & I find girls like you are sexy people.

Here's how to shave your pubes: 1st pluck/wax some of them while they're long. Cut the hairs short. Apply shaving cream or conditioner to the pubic area. Then shave upwards in the opposite direction of the hairs with a 5-bladed razor. Be sure to shave hard to make it smooth. Afterwords to avoid getting beginners side effects wash the area off with acne cleanser, dishwasher soap, or rubbing alcohol. It only takes me 5 minutes to shave that & I shave about 3x a week. If done right you will be incredibly smooth like me. If you do experience beginners side effects don't panic! just put acne cream on the bumps, pop them if you can, keep up the shaving routine, & they should go away within a month. That's just a reaction cause your body isnt used to being hairless there. Even I itched & burned when I 1st started. Also try rubbing one of those skin moisturizing bar soaps on the area after you shave it. That'll make it really soft.

You can also get it removed permanently with electrolysis which is painful & costs $55 an hour. I've gotten 3 treatments on mine. Email me for more info about it.

Here's the benefits of hair removal: The absence of it is erotic, sensational, & it's easier to sexually relieve yourself. You'll feel sexier, younger, & cleaner. For girls it makes their periods easier to clean up because the hair traps in blood. It's cleaner because hair traps in odors & dirt & is 1 less thing to wash when you take a shower. One of the reasons I started shaving is because I would kill time twirling the hairs when I saw that area. Pubes can get caught in stuff like your zipper. & you won't leave long gross hairs on stuff like toilets.

I've got a blog posted on my profile about why there's nothing wrong with pubic hair removal that you & everybody else should read. & fyi you don't need to be sexually active to shave that area. I have friends that are complete prudes that are into body hair removal.

I believe my answer is the best & would appreciate it if you chose it.
luxovious

Postby brant » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:34 pm

I feel for you. It may be slightly abnormal for that amount of body hair, but it wouldn't mean your not beautiful! I like hair on women and even like the trail you speak of. It's all in the person that is attracted to you and how you two can accept one another. Everybody criticizes themselves, but that doesn't mean others perceive you the same way as you see yourself. I wish my girl was as horny as you were. We would get along well because my sex drive is powerful as well. Would love to have a girl like you with common needs. I bet your are a stunning looking, hot female! BRAZILIAN WAXING MONTHLY!
brant

Postby segar » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 pm

I understand what you're going through...though we're not exactly the same...we have quite a few similarities. Not saying which ones though, haha.

Anyway you might have PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome). Check that out.
You might just have acute hirsutism.

I'm not sure about normal, but it's not totally uncommon and not unheard of.
They say that 2 in 8 women 'suffer' from hirsutism. Which is quite a bit, if you think about it.
It's said to affect 10% of women between the Ages of 18-45.
I think it could be treated with birth control/estrogen pills and the like.

So no, it's not abnormal! And like other guys have said...some find slightly hairy women sexy!
And the fact that you have a high sex drive is also a plus for many guys, haha.
Hair can always be shaven/waxed/lazered.
There's actually a process called sugaring that's a substitute for waxing. (I hear it's a bit less painful)
I doubt it has anything to do with race/ethnicity.

And any guy who doesn't like you JUST because of your hairy-ness, it's the right guy for you anyway. ;)
segar

Return to Stomach Cancer