Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Im A 16 Y/o Dude Dating 18 Y/o Girl?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby Stanburh » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Possibly a troll, but I will answer it just in case.

It's up to you.. Tourettes Syndrome really isn't all that bad. I have it and I'm good but then again, I'm in a pretty good environment. I'm not really sure if leukemia is genetic.. It would stink for the child if it was. I don't think schizophrenia is genetic either.

So to my knowledge, Tourettes is the only thing that's genetic. A big problem though is you smoking. If you guys want kids, you need to stop. You won't be able to be around the kids while smelling like smoke. Secondary smoke also causes cancer. Not good for a new born baby to be smelling that.

My expertise is in tourettes because I have it.. I don't know much about leukemia or schizophrenia. I would suggest you go to some kind of counselor or talk to a doctor if you're serious.
Stanburh

Postby VanNess » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Well...me and my boyfriend plan on having children, and we both have some problems...I'm already worried about passing on my bipolar/depression and his depression/heart condition.

Your case is much worse.

She has leukimia, which can be passed down and is a curse on itself. Not sure about the tourettes. The smoking shouldn't affect the children, as long as SHE doesn't smoke.

If you are truly both schizophrenic, I would refrain from having children, especially with the stuff you both already have.

If you're serious about being with her, I strongly recommend adoption. There are plenty of children who need loving parents to adopt them.
VanNess

Postby Dryw » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm

u could think of your mature yet via the top of this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days even you will comprehend how immature u honestly are. supply it extra time till now u date grownup adult adult males. theres extra to existence then relationship older dudes... have faith me i be attentive to.
Dryw

Postby Kenward » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:33 pm

I don't understand your question:

I'm a 16 yo! dude im dating! 18 yo! girl?

WHAT THE HELL?
Kenward

Postby eijaz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Get the **** off of here troll.
eijaz

Return to Leukemia Forum