Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

If You Can Draw, Please Help Me With A Tattoo Design!?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby Maurice » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:33 am

I would love a tattoo of a female cardinal bird with a colon cancer ribbon in its beak with a male cardinal bird with something to do with war in its beak (I'm not sure what, ideas would be great) I would like the birds facing eachother as they represent my grandmother who passed away from colon cancer and my grandfather, who was in the Korean war. I would like the birds to look realistic. This will be a very special tattoo for me. Oh, and the cardinal was my grandmas favorite bird and is very meaningful to my family. Any help is appreciated. A drawing, ideas, free online sites I can use to create a tattoo. I know going to an artist and having them draw something up would be best but in the area I live almost every tattoo artist charges for that. Thanks for any help!
Maurice

Postby ranell38 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:38 am

I couldn't, but any artist I'd want to ink me could. They're going to need to 'draw' it on me anyways. I'd check with an artist first if you're serious about the tattoo.
ranell38

Postby Lewis » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:40 am

i could come up with something similar to that, but where would i go to send you the pic? like email it or something

anyone help me on mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq3HW1cGm6QfQGdcuBuJsLgM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20121101171149AAVylac
Lewis

Return to Colon Cancer