Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

If Penis Or Balls Kicked Or Touched And Etc,is That Can Cause Of Beaing Sterility Or Infertility?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

If Penis Or Balls Kicked Or Touched And Etc,is That Can Cause Of Beaing Sterility Or Infertility?

Postby caimheul » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Yes John testicles can be damaged by a severe hit or kick and can become sterile.
Any serious pain that won't go away after a few minutes is a concern.
Males can also suffer pain from a testicle becoming twisted from no apparent reason and this can be serious as a kick in the nuts.
Any pain that doesn't subside over 20 minutes or so is a worry and if it doesn't seem to be getting less then a trip to the doctor or hospital is important and should not be left for too long to see whether the pain will go away, A little embarrassment of telling your parents that you have sore nuts and think there may be something wrong, and the doctor handling them are a small price to pay not to go sterile.
The embarrassment soon goes away so never leave the pain for too long, as there have been young guys too embarrassed to tell their parents they may need a doctor check their nut pain out who by the time it got so painful and they got the medical help they needed they found the damage was permanent and they had to face it they were sterile.
Another thing young guys should do is check their testicles by feeling them all over for any lumps that seem to appear on a testicle as testicular cancer is the cancer of teenagers and young men and early treatment is required as it can be life threatening if left untreated.
caimheul

Postby Wiley » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Yes. The testicles are extremely sensitive in need to be protected.
Wiley

Postby peverell » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:16 pm

hey dave ..i havent ever heard of any adult men being sterile from it yet i assume that is a possiblitly??basically be carefull!!lol in case you ceremony returned leave your e mail i coulndt answer back on your final letter i choose the real handle..besides...dont get kick too perplexing or too in many situations and that i'd think of youll be fantastic...
peverell

Return to Prostate Cancer