Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

If my chart ruler(jupiter) and venus and mars are all in leo make me more like a leo even when u 1st meet me?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

If my chart ruler(jupiter) and venus and mars are all in leo make me more like a leo even when u 1st meet me?

Postby iye » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

i have sun in cancer and moon in pisces and sagittarius rising with chart ruler (jupiter) in leo . i act more like a leo than anything even me being calm cool and collected ( i thought it was a cancer trait but it is a leo trait too) i like to be the center of attention and i'm very touchy feeling and i hate to loose and be ignored and i like for my accomplishments to be acknowledged and congratulated so explain this to me can leo dominate a chart because i don't act or think like a cancer i'm not emotional or sensitive and i like my freedom so give me some insight
iye

Postby fiacra49 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 pm

very possible
but when someone 1st meet you it will be your rising that they see which is Sag
then they will feel your fiery energy
after a while they will see your more watery placements

this happened to me with a Gemini sun in the 5th house Capricorn rising
as I am attracted often to Capricorn I really liked him at first
then I notice he is very indulgent (the 5th house) either parties or sex. which is fine. it's his money.
after a few months I noticed his fickle and inconsistent Gemini nature
then it's not fine anymore LOL I dropped him and now I am falling for another Cap :)

so it's better to allow someone knows you well before getting too far involved
for me it usually takes 6 mths and then another 6 mths to commit
it varies each person and some people you will take longer to know well
fiacra49

Postby jamon20 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:08 pm

sounds like gibberish to me but whatever floats your boat.
jamon20

Postby nixon87 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 pm

It sounds like you have "progressed" into Leo (predictive astrology) and this can make Cancers feel much more Leo-like because when this happens you still remain a Cancer but Leo traits are added to your nature and then you do feel more like a Leo than a Cancer. As Leo is a reaction against Cancer, the sign before it. All signs are a reaction to the sign that precedes it. So Cancer is quiet and rather shy until this Leo Progression occurs and now the Cancer begins to desire more attention-loving and out-going behavior.

Everyone progresses into the sign after their natal sun sign sometime within the first 30 years of life. This progression often shocks many people when they begin to feel like the next sign more than their natal sun sign. If you are born late in Cancer, you will progress more quickly into Leo. If you are born early in Cancer, then you will progress much later into Leo. Count the days from your birth date until the sun sign changes into Leo. This gives you the age in which this progression occurs.

For example say you are born July 15th, counting up to the beginning date of Leo (which is around the 20th of July) then you progressed into Leo at the early age of 4-5 years. If you are born early in Cancer, say June 25th, counting up to July 20th, you would progress into Leo much later, around age 25. See how your day of birth in your sun sign makes a big difference as to when you progress into the outgoing, lover of life, enthusiastic, lover of center stage Leo. This is one of the more obvious progression due to the strength of Leo, which is strong because it is ruled by our sun.

When I first began "guessing" others sun sign, I was so confused because I would guess "Leo" and they would loudly say "No I'm a Cancer!" It wasn't until years later when I learned about progressions that these extroverted Cancers had most likely progressed into Leo. Which explained alot of things. Why they were so loud. So outgoing. So very "un-Cancer" like...then it all made sense.

Hope this is helpful and good luck and bless you too. Remember Leo is our Strongest Sign of the Zodiac so it is understandable why it "rolls over" your Cancer Sun and is more obvious than some of the other progressions. I sure do wish you well.
nixon87

Postby devlin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Yes its normal,deep down you are your Sun sign (Cancer) but you don't show it to everyone your Cancer side,cause ascendant shows how do you act around others and your asc. ruler in Leo would bring some Leo traits and maybe looks ^^
I also have Sagittarius ascendant with Jupiter in Leo ^^
devlin

Postby micheal » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Yes its normal,deep down you are your Sun sign (Cancer) but you don't show it to everyone your Cancer side,cause ascendant shows how do you act around others and your asc. ruler in Leo would bring some Leo traits and maybe looks ^^
I also have Sagittarius ascendant with Jupiter in Leo ^^
To answer this, you must look at the Aspects and not just what Sign each Planet is in. And this is why the Degrees are so important. The Degrees will pinpoint just how strong an Aspect is.

The Conjunction, by Sign at least, of Jupiter, Venus, and Mars in Leo is a very strong Aspect.

Look at what your Sun and Moon are Aspecting. Sun in Cancer, and Moon in Pisces, are Trined by Sign, BUT, are they Trined by Degree? If these Luminaries are weak, (i.e. unaspected by Degree), then they are not playing such a huge role in the Chart, other than the fact that the Sun is always our goal, or task, in life... with the Moon representing our Subconscious mind (the instinctual nature and habit patterns ingrained in us from past-life experience and carried over into this life).

Your Sun in Cancer is, by Sign, Semi-Sextiling all that Leo... but... is it by Degree?

Your Moon in Pisces is, by Sign, Square your Ascendant and Inconjuncting all that Leo... but... is it by Degree?

Jupiter, Venus, and Mars in Leo are, by Sign, Trine your Ascendant... but... are they by Degree?

Your Sagittarius Ascendant is what makes you want to be free.

So, as you can see, you've got some more consideration to give as to what the strongest Aspects-by-Degree are in your Chart. If that turns out to be a Stellium, (3 or more Planets conjunct in one Sign-- in your case that Jupiter, Venus, and Mars in Leo), then that will be the focal-point (the 'dominant' point) of your Chart.

It appears, with the little information you have provided, that the Cancer Sun and Pisces Moon are providing the 'coolant' to the Leo engine.

Also, our Charts Progress as we move thru life. I don't know how old you are, but, by the description you have given of yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if your Cancer Sun has Progressed into Leo, thus coming to conjunct your Jupiter, Venus, and Mars. This will exaggerate even more the Leo expression of those Planets. The Sun, (Ruler of Leo, the 5th House, and the 'I Will!' in the Natural Chart), is far more comfortable in its Fixed Fire Sign than in a Cardinal Water Sign, (Cancer). In short, if he's conjuncting, by Progression, your Planets in Leo, he is commanding them to 'Shine! Shine! Shine!'.

EDIT: 'WELL I'M 20 AND MY BIRTH DAY IS JULY 2ND SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD PROGRESS TO LEO BY NOW'.

You have to look at what Degree your Natal Sun is in. Every Degree represents One Year. So, if your Natal Sun is, say, 15-Degrees Cancer, then, at 15-years-old, it would have Progressed to 0-Degrees Leo. Add five more years, (because you're twenty-years-old now), and the Sun would be at 5-Degrees Leo. See?

What is your Birth information? I will look it up for you and post your Natal & Progressed Charts. I need your Birthdate (Month, Day, Year). Your Birth Time (hour and minute, also a.m. or p.m.). And I need the Location of Birth (city, state, country).
micheal

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials