Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

If Jesus were White or Jewish, why were black people on Earth first?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby werner » Thu May 10, 2012 8:52 am

It just seems like if Jesus was White or Jewish, the first people on Earth would have been White. (because that would be his siblings) I know Adam and Eve, but like before White, there was alot of blacks or something like that because black people are from Africa and that's why our hair is thick and it's good to be dark skinned because the more melanin is in your skin the darker you are and White people catch sun cancer easily and we don't have bugs in our hair. And when we get 60, we'll look like we're 40 because black don't crack. We can get lice, it's just rare. We get dandruff. I honestly believe black is better than white(not trying to be racist) so idk why we were treated so badly. (I'm African American (: )
werner

Postby chano » Thu May 10, 2012 9:08 am

Adam and Eve were of every race and ever nationality
chano

Postby riccardo » Thu May 10, 2012 9:12 am

you cant help but be racist, you're not a Christian.

but btw you are on the way to hell for not being a Christian.

btw x2, 'black' people were not first, middle eastern/'jewish' people were.. very old commonly known fact, but not to all....

and btw x3, nobody is white or black every human is a shade of brown, every humans' skin is brown, very old commonly known fact, but not to all..

btw x4, you are very deceived, about everything, but Christ can save you and teach you truth from lies, and deliver your soul from eternal torment..
riccardo

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer