Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Really Want To Know Plz Help Me?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Wincel » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:28 pm

we decieded to have sex and take the next step well i hate that i am not in control of knowing when he is going to *** and no i am not a control freak but thats something of where it effects my life by one move he makes but not his life anyways is there a way to know if he is getting ready to *** so i can make him pull out
Wincel

Postby Normand » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Well i boy always knows when he is cumming, he starts to really feel the sensation. he grips you harder or goes "deeper" . Trust me if you dont know he will
Normand

Postby Prestin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:32 pm

you should tell him about your situation .Tell him that you are not yet ready about that. You have to use protection like condom. You should take the responsibility to it because you are the girl and you are not yet ready for the possible result. It's good that you are thinking about that but that is not enough ,you should do action now if you don't want to regret.
Prestin

Postby Jerron » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:34 pm

tell him ya so!! If he develop into became off via it, he might have only surpassed over you and not teased you approximately it. tell him, he'd be an fool to no longer be responsive to you have been crushing on him, and your only sorry it took you writing a be conscious to parent it out. yet you gotta say it with a grin and a touch captivating physique of concepts. do no longer act weird and wonderful or diffrent....believe me, he teased you approximately it, that's ok. Now pass ask him what he's gonna do approximately it, or, I desire the formidable approach, and only supply him a huge ole kiss and get it over with...sturdy success
Jerron

Postby Halliwell » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:35 pm

SWEETIE, YOU CANNOT FEEL IT WHEN HE EJACULATES!! DO NOT, PLEASE, do not get pregnant.
The bottom 1/3 of the vagina has NO NERVE endings so YOU can't really feel anything. Okay, this is should answer all your questions-if you have more feel free to email me.

If I say anything to hurt your feelings I'm sorry.

And it comes down to: To know how NOT to get pregnant you need to know how TO get pregnant. This way you know what NOT to do and WHEN to avoid having sex and

GET THE OVULATION APP FOR YOUR PHONE OR HIS...please, you need to know as much as you can to avoid getting pregnant. You are too young

Take a breath, sweetie, you need to fill in some information. you have figure out when you were ovulating and when you had sex. To know better-you have to do the math. And the variables in this equation are: LMP, length of cycle and when you had unprotected sex. THAT's it! Read on...

Okay, and remember this: The worst forms of BC, in no particular order are

HOPE & PRAYER

Withdrawal / rhythm method

The one you DON'T use!

Random information:

It's doesn't matter how many times you had sex

It only takes ONCE

Pre-c** does contain live sperm

It doesn't matter where you had sex or what type of sex you had

You need a man - he has the other half of the making a baby equation

You MUST put a Penis IN A VAGINA

You cannot feel pregnant immediately

Pregnancy symptoms vary WIDELY between women

You can take a pregnancy test up to 5 days before your NEXT period.

FINALLY, YOU DON'T GET FALSE POSITIVES only false negatives

Remember, sperm can stay alive inside of you from 48-72 hours. And ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS remember those suckers can climb mountains, travel mine fields, swim upstream like a salmon on a fall run and jump tall buildings in a single bound because they live for one thing and one thing only: TO KNOCK YOU UP!!!!!

OK, sex ed 101--and this works on 28 day cycle--that means you get your period every 28 days.

Find the FIRST day of the start of your period.

Count ahead 14 days.

Count 4 days before the 14th day and 4 days after the 14th day.

DRAW A BIG FAT BLACK LINE THRU THOSE DAYS--NO SEX.

DO NOT HAVE SEX DURING ANY OF THOSE DAYS--ESPECIALLY, UNPROTECTED SEX.

That is ABOUT the time you are ovulating.

The chances of you getting pregnant are very high during those days. It will also be the time you want sex the most because your body, biologically, WANTS to be pregnant.

That is how you get pregnant. Now, for how you DON'T get pregnant. If you don't know the specifics of getting pregnant, you can't know how not to get pregnant. I was 28 yo, married, with 2 masters degrees and used a condom. Hahahaaha! Man plans, God laughs. Would you like to meet my son?

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX! Pregnancy can be the least of your problems. HIV? Herpes? HPV can cause cervical loss and cancer. It CAN cause infertility and more ALL possible with unprotected sex. Think about the fear you have RIGHT NOW. Remember this fear the next time the discussion of unprotected sex arises.!

Say, "No glove, no love." If he gripes, pleads and moans--DO NOT LISTEN! He may be all lovey dovey right now but chances are he will run for the hills if you get pregnant. Promise me! PLEASE!

FINALLY: IF something should happen (like the condom breaks or leaks or ) get a 17 yo to get you the PLAN B pill. Maybe get it in advance this way you KNOW you have it.
Halliwell

Postby Arledge » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Demand that he wear a condom or else he gets no sex.
If he does not respect you enough to use protection, find a man who will.
Arledge

Postby Locke » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:41 pm

You do know pulling out means jack, right? You can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate too (it's just rare).

I'm sure there are condoms available that don't use latex because so many people are allergic to latex.

If you want to have sex now, be prepared. Go visit your gynecologist and get on the pill or an implant. Any protection is better than none. And trust me, pulling out won't mean squat when an accident happens.
Locke

Postby Hurlbert » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Don't do it if you are not ready to pay the consequences. Simple as that. If you think you have to have sex in order for him to love you, than this is an unhealthy relationship. Sorry if this was not the answer you were looking for.
Hurlbert

Postby Gladwin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Well you should feel it when he c****? Tell him to pull it out. He should if you want him to. If you get pregnant he can leave you but you can't leave that baby. Remember formula is way more expensive than a condom
Gladwin

Return to Cervical Cancer