Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Need The Help Of Beaders, Sentimental People And Spiritual People Please?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Erving » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

So one of my past friends older sister and I are becoming friends a but and she is going through her fifth round of cervical cancer and I want to make her a present for Christmas.

I may not know her too well, but I am very compassionate especially when it comes to cancer considering cancer is a very popular "theme" in my family.

I am also a DIYer lol and I wanted to make her a guardian angel bracelet/ warrior bracelet and the ones I was looking at on this cancer patient site were like 45.00 and that's a bit much.

so what kind of beads can I use? I am really into things with meaning like moods rings, astrology signs and power beads and what have you, you know that kind of a meaning. I really want her to feel like this wasn't just some junk bracelet I threw together.

any suggestions on what i can do?
Erving

Postby Golden » Mon May 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Baltic amber can reduce inflammation.
My daughter is getting her adult teeth in and she wears one.
My toddler wore it while he was teething and he liked it.
He didn't want to give it to his sister.
Golden

Postby konstanz » Mon May 08, 2017 1:53 pm

beads. pieces of worthless glass or other materials. prefered barter goods to trade with stoneage nations.

so no matter what mumbojumbo is done about them, it's ALL the same junk.

-apart from the sentimental value YOU invest into it. So you should better TELL the person about your feelings and support hidden in that bracelet, which makes it have its worth, after all.

dont waste your money on overpriced junk, make your own beads from the fimo or other stuff.

good luck to your friend.
konstanz

Postby Colbert » Mon May 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Skip the mood rings, astrology and power beads. You can get some real nice beads from Michael's or Hobby Lobby. They will also have books that will teach you how to put it all together. The design is yours but they can help. You could even ask a worker there because they have classes that teach beading.
Colbert

Return to Cervical Cancer