Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   


Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Need Help About A Qc/barrister.?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

I Need Help About A Qc/barrister.?

Postby Yerachmiel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:38 am

You first need a law degree, English and Debating are good options into getting into law. A barrister is a senior lawyer who conducts trials and a QC/SC is even more senior both require additional study and years of practice. Top QCs charge 100s of dollars an hour
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 am

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials


  • Related topics
    Last post