Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I'm scared....?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

I'm scared....?

Postby hozai82 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:01 pm

my dad is battling pancreatic cancer was given 3 months to live, he's a month into the 3 today he has a 103 temperature my mom took him to the hospital my sister is saying he'll never come back home, yesterday he was fine. I know it will be difficult to fight things off with taking chemo and a low immunity system but tell me this isnt' the end yet please???
hozai82

I'm scared....?

Postby livingston » Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 pm

my dad is battling pancreatic cancer was given 3 months to live, he's a month into the 3 today he has a 103 temperature my mom took him to the hospital my sister is saying he'll never come back home, yesterday he was fine. I know it will be difficult to fight things off with taking chemo and a low immunity system but tell me this isnt' the end yet please???
No one can give you the answer you want now. Many people beat the odds and live well past the time the doctors gave them. I hope you dad is one of them. Tell your sister to have a little more faith.
livingston

I'm scared....?

Postby lanston » Mon May 20, 2013 3:17 pm

all i can do is wish you the best of luck. losing a parent is something i don't wish anyone to go through. GOOD LUCK. *crosses fingers for you*
lanston

I'm scared....?

Postby lancelin » Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 pm

well, honey it is part of life. god puts us on earth for a few years, and then our soul just goes to god. i am not trying to make you scared sweetie but it will happen to everyone. well really dont "die." we just leave earth and go to heaven. but he wont suffer anymore. but, i will pray that he will be on earth for longer.
lancelin

I'm scared....?

Postby joscelin » Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Um, don't you have any friends?
joscelin

Return to Pancreatic Cancer