Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I'm Scared And I Don't Really Know What's Going On... Please Help?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Ouray » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Ok so I've been sexually active for only about a month. After my period ended I had brown dishcharge and every time I wipe there's some lite brown stain. I just went to the bathroom and saw some lite red spots on my underwear. I'm not pregnant because I took a test and like I said, already had my period. I also have had a lose of appetite these past 2 days and never ate anything. Also the last time I had sex with my husband, when he first put it in I started bleeding. I think I have cervical cancer?! I'm so scared though and I haven't found any other reason for the discharge, lite blood, etc. I can't go to the doctor anytime soon either. I read up on cervical cancer and they say it takes years to devolop so if it's not cervical cancer what else could I have?? Please help I'm worrying and stressing alot right now your answers are appreciated.
Ouray

Postby Hsmilton » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:32 pm

I sometimes I get brown discharge instead of or as well as my period (Also I've never had sex before). I also lose my apetite sometimes eating as little as 2 apples a day, and I am overweight. I also know people who have had this happen to them as well. I don't think you should be to worried about it, but if you are still worried see a doctor when you can. :)
Hsmilton

Postby Delroy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 pm

It's most likely just discharge left over Dont stress it. I've spotted before after a period for like 8 days after. It's annoying but nothing is wrong perfectly normal. If your having any unusual pain then that's when you worry. Till then your fine
Delroy

Postby Eilam » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:38 pm

You might still be prego
Eilam

Postby aeker » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:43 pm

gO TO A e/r IF YOU'RE BROKE THEY WILL TAKE A SOCIAL SERVICE APPLICATION.

bUT DON'T WAIT.
aeker

Return to Cervical Cancer