Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I'm Dating A Really Hot Guy....but He's So Dumb?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby Caladh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:55 am

I'm not saying that I'm up for the Nobel prize or anything but still. I've been dating him for 3 weeks. So far most of the things have been great. He's gorgeous, amazing body, good in bed...but he is so stupid. I don't mean that his behavior is stupid, it's just that he lacks basic common sense sometimes. You can't exactly sit and solve the worlds economic crisis with him or talk about politics.

A few days ago I told him about my grandfather. He died of pancreatic cancer. He asked me what that was. I said a form of cancer. He asks me what pancreatic is. I said: "Pancreas is an organ in the body". I swear to God he said: "I thought that all the vital organs in the body were twofold. How could he die of that?". Yeah....I don't know what to respond to that. At that time it was funny but now it's just sad. I don't know if I can look past this. Could you?
Caladh

Postby Welch » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:00 am

yeah dated dumb hot girls before, mostly to get laid of course but yeah its really a chore being with them outside of the bed, everyone around rolls their eyes when they talk...well except the guys who are all staring at her body, no move on you doing yourself and really him a favor
Welch

Postby Ignazio » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:12 am

You need to ask yourself what you want in a guy. Are you more willing to have intelligence? Or would you rather have someone who is good in bed? I'll let you in on a secret: if you're dating for keeps (as in, you want to marry this guy or at least live with him for the rest of your life), then having a guy with a hot body who is good in bed is probably not the way to go; that hot body of his will eventually go away after years of living life, and the sex will dummy down a bit. Then all you have left is a guy who thought there was two pancreases in the human body, who doesn't understand politics, and probably would choke on his own spit if he hadn't gone to school. When finding a person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you don't want to focus on the sex or the looks. Those aren't permanent. What really counts is how you feel about the person. WHO they are, not how they present themselves. That can also include intelligence. You don't have to love this guy for his looks. You don't have to love him for his brains. If you really care about this person, or maybe feel like you might really care about him, then you wouldn't be asking this question. You're focusing on physical and mental attributes, and not the person himself. Personally, I wouldn't date a guy for his looks. I'm straight. lol But seriously, I'm not dating my girlfriend for her looks; she is a wonderful, loving woman who I have a lot of feelings for. Not because she is drop-dead sexy (I think she is, anyways), but because she has qualities that I want in a wife, and she is my best friend. I can talk with her about anything and feel like she understands, cares, and even can work with me to solve any issue. Maybe you should look for someone with those qualities. At the very least, you should try to find someone who can understand and enjoy conversations that you do. At the same time, my girlfriend isn't that big into politics, whether it is American politics or Taiwanese politics (she's not from here). Even though I am big into politics, it doesn't matter; we still have lots of things in common that we can talk about anyways. :) I am giving you a lot of options here. Not everyone is the same as me, so I am letting you know what decisions you should make based on how you feel about this guy. Hope this helped.
Ignazio

Postby Hwithloew » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:17 am

Girl I have dated a hot guy before he was JUST like yours. I dumped his *** right away. You don't want a bimbo as a boyfriend. possibly a husband someday in the future.

I now date guys who aren't the best looking I have to admit but they are smart and have great personalities. Don't wanna set yourself up for failure. Hope you break up with him!
Hwithloew

Postby Colver » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:36 am

Lol this is a hilarious question. Well I think you need to ask yourself how vital his organ is, so to speak. This isn't the kind of guy you're going to marry, that's for sure. It almost sounds like you're having trouble standing him within the 1st month which is a bad sign. I think if you continue to see him you'll have to go in with very limited expectations. God gave him twofold heads but it seems like one is a little smaller than the other.
Colver

Return to Pancreatic Cancer