Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I'm a Cancer sun, Pisces moon, rising sign Cancer, and Venus in Gemini.?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby somerville » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 pm

I would like to hear from other similar combinations of my signs. I would like to know what we all have in common. I'm curious to get to know a Scorpio male with a Pisces moon if there are any out there (:
somerville

Postby guin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 pm

"Sun in Cancer, Moon in Pisces
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a highly fluid nature with much emotional depth. You store a constant flow of impressions and your instincts and hunches are usually very accurate. Your polarity reveals that your personality blends harmoniously with your individuality, but also accentuates your emotional nature, making you mentally receptive and impressionable. You have a very peaceable and amenable personality, and is agreeable and rarely on the wrong side of an argument; agreeable, friendly and diplomatic. Not a fighter, you are so affable and pleasant that is sometimes hard to tell where you stand or how long you are going to stand there. This is not to say you don't have ideas, but you keep them to yourself rather than produce conflict and turmoil. Your practical or political sense is so clear and your ability to apply tact to most situations usually assure you success in most endeavors, but you may have to develop your self-confidence and be a little more willing to act on your hunches and highly accurate intuition. You're suspicious of others, and you may keep many secrets locked inside. In fact, you are self-protective, a bit defensive, and some would say too cautious, a good deal of the time; but because of this, very able to protect yourself from designing people. Never easy to fool, you have good business sense and the ability to drive a good bargain. You can be popular in a large broad way with groups of people, though in personal contacts you are likely to remain a little suspicious and overly careful"
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon4.html#Pisces

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiaccancer.html
scroll to bottom to read cancer asc.
What you are NOT telling us here is whether your SUN is stuck in 12th house or is in first???

Venus in gemini is a very fliratious sign, but any planet can be afflicted by malefic planets.

You haven't given enough information here and I shall explain why. When people post DATA, as in a list of planets in signs, it actually means very little. Why? well that’s ONLY 1/3 of the information needed to respond to you properly. Then some people post DATA/degrees of planets (slightly better) but then *no signs* these planets are in. Then some people post DATA/Degrees/ signs. What this does then, it requires ME (& other astrologers on here) to mentally calculate what mathematical aspects these planets are making to each other. Which is time consuming and unnecessary, when all that is needed is to SEE the natal chart PICTURE. Plus there is always missing data, especially Ascendant/Midheaven signs

You should understand that your natal chart is AS unique as your fingerprints, so anyone having anything near your probably won't resonate. With 10planets and 12houses there is 144 combinations for each planet. No one will have the same Ascendant degree or MC degree either.

Please understand synastry (comparing two charts) does NOT work off SIGNS but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. What attracts you to another person is their ASCENDANT sign not Sun sign. This is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. So if you want a detailed analysis please make the effort to get the correct charts and then PM the link to your new question. If you get your chart and find your Asc sign from astro.com then anyone’s sun sign that falls conjunct your Asc or in your first house is excellent as there would be so much in common. Also excellent if someone's sun conjuncts your Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry. Astro is *THE* only site where you can even get these synastry bi wheels FREE of the net!!

How to approach Synastry
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121021062159AAn0ocn
please read my thread above and do a little research, read my above thread and if you are still interested please make a new post WITH the correct charts. If you don't have a correct TOB for the other person, just use 12noon, if you use TOB unknown then it won't create a bi wheel....when copy/pasting link make sure you do *enter* after link. Do not make the mistake of copy/pasting from address bar as the links will disappear. Just remember your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data.

How to post synastry charts
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121111144124AAoO60I
Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after link. Your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii496/SaggiMC/Examplesyn.jpg
this is what a synastry bi wheel looks like
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii496/SaggiMC/AadDddaspectgrid.jpg
this is what an aspect grid looks like

Please also give some background info, whether just friends or in a relationship and whether you have a correct TOB for both charts or just one
guin

Postby thorne » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 pm

that's a match. sure, venus in gemini is not a deep venus yet since your other placements all water signs that's a good thing. everyone need some lighthearted planets to get over things faster, to be more energetic and outgoing, to not get lost in feelings.

besides, venus is better off in an air sign, it rules libra so gemini is a similar energy and venus is not supposed to be too thoughtful to start with. venus wants to have fun, sex, shiny stuff - gemini gives enough positive energy to go get 'em.

need more info on him. but scorpio/pisces is a hard combination to make happy. if you were a leo or aquarius i would say no way in hell. but you yourself should be pretty close there too, you know, being passionate, squishing your lover to death and that kinda hysterical elmyra behaviour.

he may be jealous, possesive, dominant but passionate, loyal and generous. hard to say without seeing his/yours natal charts. maybe his sun receiving a lot of squares or oppositions - that will make things worse. maybe his moon is also his ascendant - changes everything, he will be more pisces than scorpio etc.
thorne

Postby acair » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:48 pm

That's it Steve old boy, you tell it as it is!

With a Gemini Venus I don't think you're going to get along well with this Scorpio because they "may", but not always, just drown you or be too heavy for you. That's just from what little info' you've given.
acair

Postby taji93 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I hate to break this too you, but that stuff is fake. I hate to say it, but I'm sorry those horoscope are not real. Astrology stuff on the phone and the daily message symbols are BS. I go by facts/ science not beliefs . keep continuing to fall for false signs that don't mean anything.
taji93

Return to General Cancer Discussion