Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Keep Dreaming Bad Things Happening To Me?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby All » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:24 am

I am not suicidal or anything, I swear. But I keep having dreams and visions and stuff that I am dying, usually of cancer, leukemia, or a heart attack. I am not worried about dying at all. But can someone help explain why this happens? It freaks me out how realistic they are...

Notes:

*i have had dreams that are really random but yet realistic and a while later they come true

*i have had some heart problems that the doctors can't figure out
All

Postby Evert » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 am

It normally means the opposite so I wouldn't worry.
Evert

Postby Weardhyll » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:36 am

You have an interesting tale to tell, no doubt at all. Ok. My first question is whether you watch these movies before going to bed? If you do, then simply thinking about the imagery can conjure up some nasty dreams. I've had some wild dreams this week after watching some movies late at night so I know this happens. The chest pains sound like your experiencing a demon. They would come and sit on your chest while your dreaming. In fact, it is probably because you're becoming scared when you fall asleep. Even if you don't remember dreaming, it doesn't mean that this isn't happening. There could be something to the prayer ring. Just think of it this way. God works through even simple comments that your mother gives you. If you're thinking about it, then consider it a real sign. Neither your nor I can be sure that another family member is being hurt by you. They are probably hurt through their own sins or wrongdoings. However, if you feel that it is something that you're doing, then maybe you should focus on God some more. Remember that a study of the Bible does include a study of angels and demons. The only difference is that religious study is true (or at least more scholarly than Harry Potter) and also more healtier spiritually.
Weardhyll

Postby Lexann » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:44 am

Although you don't consciously worry about dying, subconsciously there is a real fear and your dreams portray that your radical lifestyle is going to end badly.

Perhaps you should admit to yourself that your way of life is not good for you, you need to take on regular exercise, stop drinking or smoking, avoid alcohol and caffeine, and get a real job, get a haircut, and go dating and dancing and enjoying life rather than sitting at home playing PC games all day while munching snacks and drinking soda.

Heart problems are not necessarily about the heart, you could just have a neuralgia problem which mimics a heart attack by causing a severe pain in one side of the face, numbness in one arm and symptoms similar to brain freeze, and chest pains. Also, too mnuch carbon dioxide (caused by being in areas where people smoke way too much) may cause shortness of breath and severe chest pains, and sometimes cramps in unexpected places. Neuralgia can be brought on by too many caffeine drinks (a quick cure is to drink a glass of cold water).
Lexann

Return to Leukemia Forum