Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I keep dreaming bad things happening to me?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby walworth » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I am not suicidal or anything, I swear. But I keep having dreams and visions and stuff that I am dying, usually of cancer, leukemia, or a heart attack. I am not worried about dying at all. But can someone help explain why this happens? It freaks me out how realistic they are...
Notes:
*i have had dreams that are really random but yet realistic and a while later they come true
*i have had some heart problems that the doctors can't figure out
walworth

Postby maccoll35 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Although you don't consciously worry about dying, subconsciously there is a real fear and your dreams portray that your radical lifestyle is going to end badly.

Perhaps you should admit to yourself that your way of life is not good for you, you need to take on regular exercise, stop drinking or smoking, avoid alcohol and caffeine, and get a real job, get a haircut, and go dating and dancing and enjoying life rather than sitting at home playing PC games all day while munching snacks and drinking soda.

Heart problems are not necessarily about the heart, you could just have a neuralgia problem which mimics a heart attack by causing a severe pain in one side of the face, numbness in one arm and symptoms similar to brain freeze, and chest pains. Also, too mnuch carbon dioxide (caused by being in areas where people smoke way too much) may cause shortness of breath and severe chest pains, and sometimes cramps in unexpected places. Neuralgia can be brought on by too many caffeine drinks (a quick cure is to drink a glass of cold water).
maccoll35

Postby naftalie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

It normally means the opposite so I wouldn't worry.
naftalie

Return to Leukemia Forum