Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Just Saw An Ad For "cancer Treatment Centers Of America", Do You Know The Percentage Of Diagnosed Pancreatic?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

I Just Saw An Ad For "cancer Treatment Centers Of America", Do You Know The Percentage Of Diagnosed Pancreatic?

Postby Kirkly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:51 am

- Cancer that is Actually Pancreatic Cancer?

Is the "Treatment" Mostly Palliative?
Kirkly

Postby Arend » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:02 am

Cancer Treatment Center of America are private cancer hospitals. It's difficult to accurately give statistics for these facilities because they are exclusive in who they choose to treat . . they are able to pick and choose the patient and type of cancer they will treat. I know personally that they have turned patients away who had a type of cancer considered 'terminal' . . they didn't want to treat her even though she had plenty of money . . so they pick and choose who they want for patients.
Arend

Postby Cadhla » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:05 am

VS Hospital may help you regarding this.........

VSH along with Maruti Hospitals, Trichy will be coming up with a state of the art 100 bedded cancer hospital in Tanjore, a southern temple town in Tamil Nadu, by the last quarter of 2009. It will bring the first linear accelerator to the Trichy- Tanjore belt.
Cadhla

Return to Pancreatic Cancer