Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Biomarker Discovered for Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I have mucus in my stoole and leak it all the time with blood at times do i have cancer?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

I have mucus in my stoole and leak it all the time with blood at times do i have cancer?

Postby berthold100 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:04 pm

i m always leaking mucus in my rear and stains my pants no stoole justmucus hat does it mean
berthold100

Postby jung-hwa » Mon May 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Leaking ANYTHING from your anus is NOT normal. You need to see a doctor soon. Mucus is a sign of severe inflammation in the colon or somewhere along your digestive path. This needs to get resolved or it very easily could lead to colon cancer if left un-treated. Call tomorrow morning. Please get to your doctor.
Best Wishes
jung-hwa

Postby farnall » Mon May 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Leaking ANYTHING from your anus is NOT normal. You need to see a doctor soon. Mucus is a sign of severe inflammation in the colon or somewhere along your digestive path. This needs to get resolved or it very easily could lead to colon cancer if left un-treated. Call tomorrow morning. Please get to your doctor.
Best Wishes
Blood in a bowel movement is not always serious, but you should always call your doctor if it happens. Bright red blood is usually from hemorrhoids or tears in the anal lining called fissures. Constipation and straining during bowel movements can be the cause. Maroon or tarry black blood or clots usually mean bleeding is coming from higher in the gastrointestinal tract. The cause may be more serious.

Prudent* to see a general surgeon*/local homeopath [for less costs]/dermatologist for physical examination, relevant investigations, accurate diagnosis and permanent cure by medication and or surgical interference

Because, in all chronic issues with complicated & confusing symptoms-involvng many organs, I prefer a General Surgeon, who shall be accurate in arriving at the right diagnosis by pin-pointing the affected organ[s]/tissues and ensures fast relief with surgical interference.

Much before the advent of super-specialties like nuero/pediatric/cardiac/renal/gynec/brai… gastro-enterology, oncology, and ENT etc., all these surgeries were conducted by general surgeons. Hence, a Surgeon’s approach is most appropriate and accurate. A good surgeon suggests cheapest and accurate diagnostic investigations only to ensure permanent cure.
Whereas, for all acute problems/issues, a physician hits the symptoms/diseases with say, 10 stones/medicines with the hope that a few stones may hit with dramatic relief. But, it does work in many cases & with ‘no side effects’.
farnall

Postby octave » Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

It's unlikely to be cancer. It's much more likely to be the result of something like irritable bowel syndrome, a functional bowel disorder. It might also be the result of inflammation. If it concerns you, go see a doctor who can run some tests.
octave

Postby leofric42 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:24 pm

PLEASE PLEASE GO TO A DOC
leofric42

Return to Colon Cancer