Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I have cancer and am very confused and feel alone. what do i do?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby raynor » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 am

You probably think it is great fun if people actually believe in your nonsense, and feel sorry for you.

But please try and understand that this section of yahoo answers is used by people who have/had to deal with cancer for real. I am sure you understand why your post may be seen as inappropriate in here.

Your (and others) little prank may also have consequences for others. It happens that people come here with cancer, but are met with suspicion because they are not good at wording their questions. I feel truly sorry for them, and have no sympathy for bored teenagers who decide to have a little fun at the expense of cancer sufferers.

If you want to do something right, then delete this question - please.
raynor

Postby courtlandt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 am

3 time cancer survivor at 17? A little hard to believe. I have been doing a tremendous amount of research about cancer for a college paper so this is kind of unbelievable. I hope this isn't some sob story to make your boyfriend take you back because there are people out there who really are battling cancer and would give anything in the world to get rid of it.
If you are really fighting cancer for the fourth time, sorry about that. But If it were me, I would not be worrying about my boyfriend cutting himself I would be focusing on trying to get better. You said you told his mom. So someone else knows. Do not make it your problem.
courtlandt

Previous

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials