Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I have been getting little red, itchy bumps on my wrists and the back of my neck? Please Answer!!!!?

Discuss Lymphoma, Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

I have been getting little red, itchy bumps on my wrists and the back of my neck? Please Answer!!!!?

Postby gwyr » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

I am 15 and I am worried, what do you think it could be??? I am afraid that it might be like a skin lymphoma cancer, but I don't know. I don't want to worry about it, but I just randomly looked up lymphoma cancer and one of the symptoms was red or purple itchy bumps. So now, I am freaking out. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have had anxiety lately, so could that be why I have these bumps on my wrists and the back of my neck. Also, my head has been itchy to. Please answer!!

They aren't on here all the time, they show up a few times a day and they are itchy, I try not to itch them, but I don't know what they are. I noticed them randomly in the middle of the day in December, around early December.
Thanks!!! Serious answer only please.

Also, I have had this problem when I am stressed out, that I have a difficult time taking a deep breath when I am thinking about it. Could that be a sign of lymphoma cancer too?????????
gwyr

Postby howard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:55 am

Stop worrying .!
Have you worn any type of jewlery latley .?
Its the certain type of metal you were wearing - don't wear it .
Get some creams that will help it & wear stuff that will cover it up .
I am allergic to nickel so I get the rash you got when I wear it .
So get some kind of rash - helper :-)
good luck
howard

Postby halliwell » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 am

just to be safe, i would go to the doctor and describe whats going on. Also though it could mean your allergic to something so write down a list of what you are eating because that could be a factor.
halliwell

Postby dawayne » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 am

Allergic to the bondage gear?
dawayne

Return to Lymphoma