Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I have a strange Pimple/Ball In my Armpit.... Read and Help Please!?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby rique51 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:02 am

It is May 12..... I have had this little ball/pimple in my armpit ever since like February!
I used like 10 different kinds of antibiotic (Cream Version) and nothing seems to work! I really need help and advice... I think it might be skin Cancer! Although , some cremes make it leave and disappear for like 2 days but then it comes back and that same creme doesn't help anymore! I am really worried and I Join Yahoo Answers just for this! For this help! Look I really needs help! It sometimes has a little hole in it.... It rarely ever bleeds and when it does I worry..... It sometimes gets like a little ball the size of a 2-3 tiny baby teeth in a row.... It looks kinda weird and sometimes I just freak out! I used a new creme today but I bet you it wont work! I haven't gone to the doctor but I might need to! Please Reply! I need help! Please EVERYONE REPLY AS BEST AS YOU CAN.... No 3 Word sentences ! This is urgent to me!
rique51

Postby bercnan » Sun May 13, 2012 2:04 am

You need to go to the doctor. It could be cancer.
bercnan

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer