Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Biomarker Discovered for Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I have a lump behind my ear near the hairline bone? Please help!?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby chitto » Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

I am 21 years old and recently I discovered a lump behind my left ear. However, I'm not even sure if its a lump or not or bone. I have been examining it for a week and it feels like it changes size like its get bigger then smaller then bigger then smaller esp if I touch it too much it feels like it swells a little. The lump doesn't hurt and feels like it could be the size of a pencil eraser. I don't know if this helps, but last year I had to have a biopsy on the left side of my neck for a lymph node that was swollen for months and the results came back benign. I even recently had a physical 2 weeks ago and everything came back normal except I have low Vitamin D, but I am in good health. I don't know how long this lump could have been there. It could have been there since last year for all I know. I don't ever go behind my ears. I just happened to feel the lump because I had an itch by my hairline going to my ear and that's when I felt something, but I'm not sure if its even normal.

Should I be worried? I was doing research online and it freaked me out about swollen lymph nodes and ear cancer etc. Could there be a connection to the lump that was removed on the left side of my neck and now there is a lump behind my left ear? If the lump on the left side of my neck came back benign shouldn't that mean all lumps in my head and neck on the left side should be benign? Once again don't know how long its been there and I do suffer from allergies and have asthma so I don't know if thats connected too and my ears tend to itch on the inside too. Also there is no pus, no leakage, no bruising nothing. It just feels like its under my skin. I don't think its noticable.
chitto

Postby barris49 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:19 am

I had this before, it was a swollen lymph node. You should get it checked out but usually its nothing. Brushing your teeth too hard, having a cold or allergies, ear infection, soar throat, soar gums, etc, can all lead to swollen lymph nodes in this area. In my case it was because of a post-nasal drip. It ended up going away but I did go see a doctor to be sure.

I wouldn't worry, but get it checked anyway for some peace of mind :-) good luck!
barris49

Postby amlawdd31 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 am

God is great. First of all, please, don’t be panicky. Study it carefully and discuss with Ur family members/friends and implement it for a month. By His grace, let us wish, U shall be fine in a few weeks.

Any lump*/lymph node enlargement*, in any part of the body on the skin, is a sign of blocked energy + toxins in the lymphatic system. It may be a cyst, tumor [benign/malignant]. If possible identify it properly or U may use both medicines alternatively mentioned hereunder, for the best possible cure in 45 days.

Everyone MUST be aware of--------Any Cancer, lupus, HIV/AIDS, Kaposi’s Sarcoma, etc., —Common Symptoms:
Sudden loss of weight/stamina, anemia, unbearable pains in any organ despite medication, neuralgia, severe hair loss [with excessive accumulated heat in the body], FATIGUE-getting extremely tired for a little or no work, loss of appetite, unhealed wound in any part of the body for years together, chronic constipation, chronic hemorrhages, etc. Cancer may affect from any organ to any organ[s]/system[s].

1. Cyst*— Cyst. A cyst is a sac that may be filled with air, fluid or other material. A cyst can form in any part of the body, including bones, organs and soft tissues. Most cysts are non-cancerous (benign). Some common examples of cysts include sebaceous cysts, small bumps that form just beneath the skin, and ovarian cysts. It's important to note, however, that nearly all cancers are capable of producing cysts. (A sac containing liquid secretion or pus).
• 2. Tumor*— Tumor. A tumor is an abnormal mass of tissue. Like a cyst, a tumor can form in any part of the body. A tumor can be benign or cancerous (malignant).
To determine whether a cyst or tumor is benign or malignant, a sample of the affected tissue — or, in some cases, the entire suspicious area — is removed and studied under a microscope. This is known as a biopsy. A swelling on any of the cutaneous, mucous or serous surface of any part of the body of independent growth.
• 1. Cure for Cyst-----------—Mixture of CF 3.x, CP 3x or 12x, CS 3x, NM 3x and S 12x.

2.Cure for Tumor----—Mature of CF 12x, CP 3x or 12x, CS 3x, KM 3x, KP 3x, KS 3x, NM 3x, NP 3x and S 12x. For small children's bloody tumour-CF 3x is useful

• Dosage*: 2 grains t.d.s.
• All these biochemic salts/homeo medicines available @ local Homoeo shops, are safe and with side benefits. Don’t swallow medicine. The medicine to be dissolved on/under the tongue. Don’t take any thing 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after medication. You can take water.

U may try both medicines alternatively. If not curable in 45 days, then
anyways, U may see a general surgeon/local homeopath/dermatologist for physical examination, relevant investigations, accurate diagnosis and permanent cure by medication and or surgical interference.
PS. If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse 'Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.
Source: ‘HEALTH IN UR HANDS’ [Vol.I & II] available in all Indian Languages all over the globe] by Dr.Devendra Vora, DSc.,MD.,FRCP.,---an octogenarian & the pioneer in Acupressure in India.
amlawdd31

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer