Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Have A Flat Mole Quite Larger Than A Pencil Eraser And I Have To Remove It Naturally! Plaese Help Me...?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

I Have A Flat Mole Quite Larger Than A Pencil Eraser And I Have To Remove It Naturally! Plaese Help Me...?

Postby mynogan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:00 am

I am a 20 year old girl, and i am having a flat mole bigger than a pencil eraser on my left temple(left forehead) of my face!! It is very near to my eyes...and it really looks ugly! i dont want to get a surgery done because doctors didn't assure me of complete mole removal!! so i would like to know if there is any natural methods which i can try at home to remove my mole naturally without scars or atleast i want it to get reduced......i want to make the mole lighter atleast!! because its very disgusting to have such a bigger mole on the face!! :( i badly want it to be removed!!! please help me...i am ready to apply any creams that doesn't leave scar behind or doesn't irritate my skin!!!

Additional Details:

I had used garlic method before...initially the mole disappeared...But after some days the mole came back which was even more darker than the normal one :( so i dont want to try the same again :( please help me...i am ready to even try out any good mole removal cream if it is available in the market provided that there is no side effects!!! Thanks in advance :)
mynogan

Postby girvyn » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:01 am

Skin moles are darkish growths which might arise at any place. Moles might be eliminated with surgery treatment, or even through a number of products or home remedies.

Surgery is expensive, being from about $125 to $500 and it can easily bring surgical marks. Do-it-yourself solutions are generally low priced and also can easily do away with ugly skin moles in just a couple of days without having scars.

Home remedies may use onion, fresh juice from sour apples, and even grapefruit seed extract applied over a brief period of time.
girvyn

Postby Eawart » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:03 am

If there was a natural way to remove moles that actually worked then no one would ever have a mole ever again. Moles are best left to a doctor for removal.
One problem with home removal -if it were even possible is that the mole could be either pre-cancerous or cancerous and you would have no way of knowing.
A real doctor can check if the mole is cancerous, malignant or benign and if it's malignant she/he can treat you so you don't die. Moles can be serious -they are a medical problem and not a beauty problem. And modern removal procedures leave little to no scarring. And even if there's a small scar a small scar is a lot better than cancer.
Eawart

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer