Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I have a bad habit of always thinking that I have food poisoning Help?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby fitzsimmons79 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey guys I have a bad issue with food after I eat i always get bad pains in my rib cage and down in my intesties but I don't know what It is and I always think it's food poisoning every one says it's in my head so what do I do??? :( it hurts because I constentenly ask my girlfriend if I am and she says it's all in my head.
fitzsimmons79

Postby tyrone » Tue Aug 01, 1978 7:15 am

Irritable bowel syndrome
A widespread condition involving recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection
Ulcer
An open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane that fails to heal
Reflux
Chronic symptoms or mucosal damage produced by the abnormal reflux in the oesophagus.
Gastro
Gastroenteritis is inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, involving both the stomach and the small intestine and resulting in acute diarrhea. ...
Colon cancer

Look into those!
tyrone

Postby waren » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey guys I have a bad issue with food after I eat i always get bad pains in my rib cage and down in my intesties but I don't know what It is and I always think it's food poisoning every one says it's in my head so what do I do??? :( it hurts because I constentenly ask my girlfriend if I am and she says it's all in my head.
waren

Return to Colon Cancer