Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Found This Lump On My Testical?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Carrick » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:30 am

Ok, so I found this lump on my right testical. Its inside the skin, but connected to the testical itself. It's about the size of a pea, but more oval shaped. No pain, but i'm scared. I'm 12, and I noticed it yesterday, and I read online that it's testicular cancer, but I also read its normal. WTF is going on?!?!?
Carrick

Postby Thormond » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:31 am

imma girl, but if i were u then i would wait a few days, up to a week. if it dosent go away and then i would tell your parent(s) but that would be kinda embarrsing

good luck
Thormond

Postby Fulhert » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 am

Cameron I am a nursing student. If you feel any lumps in your testicle you should tell your parents. I know as 12 that might feel awkward but they will be happy you told them. A doctor should check out any changes in your testicles such as lumps. Don't read all the things it COULD be on the internet. Tell your parents and let the doctor find what it is. It could be nothing. But that is for your doctor to decide because he/she is the only one trained to do so.
Fulhert

Postby bain12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:48 am

Chances are, it is not melanoma. Although it may occur at your age, it is very infrequent. Also, testicular melanoma is inner, now not outside. You generally have been sweating and acquired an inflamed hair follicle. While you would cross to the health practitioner, I'd wait a pair days to peer if it is going away. If now not, then I'd feel approximately attending to the health practitioner.
bain12

Postby Cai » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 am

This is Serious. The symptoms you emphasized are of a Level C61 Testicular Globulin Disease. If not treated by a doctor, Cancer growth may be a result. Act fast, with more Symtoms come accelerated Risk.
Cai

Return to Prostate Cancer