Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I FOUND OUT I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER CHILD. HUSBAND WANTS DIVORCE.?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby rosco » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 am

The red flags came up when he sent your children away. It's not surprising that he's now leaving you since you can't give him what he wants. Let him go. He is definitely not worth it and you will find another man who will love and support you no matter what.
rosco

Postby eijaz » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:34 am

"But he couldn't accept all of my children. He sent my sons away to be with their father and I just now have my daughter with me."

Well, apparently you've known for a while that this is a man who views his comfort, wants, and needs as greater than yours or your children's. I'm not sure why you indicated that he is supposed to be your "rock" when he clearly showed himself to be a selfish man even before your recent health problems. I'm sorry things have worked out so awfully for you. Give him his divorce and take care of your health. It is likely that you will date and find love again. Next time, pay closer attention to how your bf treats you and your children before marrying. Try to find a man who shows himself to be selfless rather than selfish.
eijaz

Postby algrenon71 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:40 am

You should already have realized he was a jerk when he insisted you choose him over your sons. Can you imagine how painful it must have been for your sons to learn that their mother didn't want them? That their mother could actually love and choose over them a man who himself is so devoid of feeling or conscience, so selfish, that he would demand that his girlfriend send her own children away? It was at thT moment that you should have become entirely aware that this man is an asshole who can't really love anyone but himself. Your love for him should have died the moment he made such a heartless demand. But it didn't. You somehow continued to love him and think he was wonderful. Now that he's rejected you, suddenly you can see him for what he really is. He was never your rock. He was your poison. Him doing this to you is one of the best things that could have happened to you because now you'll be rid of him. If you're lucky, you might even be able to salvage your relationship with your sons--they might forgive you for your neglect and rejection. Now you can devote your attention to the children you have rather than the children you don't, or to a cold, unfeeling piece of sh!t excuse for a husband. You'll recover from the cancer--it's one of the cancers that's easier to treat--and you'll make a life you can be proud of. Good luck!
algrenon71

Previous

Return to Cervical Cancer