Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I FOUND OUT I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER CHILD. HUSBAND WANTS DIVORCE.?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby konstanz » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:15 am

i know it sounds bad but he sounds like a *****. its not your fault that you have cervical cancer. even if you didn't have your cervix removed if you had a child then they would have a high risk of getting it and you have a risk of dying. he needs to be supportive. but i think that he needs to calm down if he continues talking about the divorce then he is not worth your time or love he took a great thing he had for granted
konstanz

Postby avonmore » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:20 am

your cancer is your karma telling you that you have 3 wonderful children already. some. ladies can't even have one. you want another kid for a guy that would leave you for being barren. it's gods work lol I'm not very religious but these things happen.
avonmore

Postby mansfield » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 am

I'm so sorry. I can't believe you were diagnosed with cancer and all your husband can think about is passing on his last name. I've discovered that getting very sick will quickly sort your real friends from the users very fast. He's a user and you have bigger things going on right now. Really, this process is going to be better without him.
mansfield

Postby elon » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am

You married a DB. I mean you two could always adopt, but people like him (DBs) only see themselves. I'm so sorry for you though and I hope the "gutting" takes care of your problem. God Bless.
elon

Postby jerrel82 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:38 am

**** that guy. Sorry for the language but if he can't accept your kids than that's just wrong all on it's own level. Second of all hes a dick for being like that an not even considering your feelings and the news that you just received. I know it's easy to say from my side of things because im single and don't have any kids but get rid of him. Look towards your kids and family for support through this ordeal, they are the best ones to rely on for this. I can promise you. YOU do not need him. Kick him out with all if his crap an tell him to hit the road. Please be strong. you need to look out whats best for you during this time. You will beat this cancer and this problem!
jerrel82

Postby magee21 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 am

You actually married a man that couldn't / wouldn't accept all of your children?? What a horrible choice you made in marrying him.
Now you see what he is really like, when you could have seen this before; and NOT GIVEN UP YOUR OWN CHILDREN!
magee21

Postby lothar88 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 am

what a C*nt!

"I don't want to be a jerk"... well then don't you ****. If he wants to have children and feels the need to breed. there are other ways of doing it.

donate sperm &/or co-parenting (AI), surrogate parent (carry baby for you).

that's the first options you look at, not actually - lets get a divorce cancer stricken wife.

I'm so sorry you married a prick
lothar88

Postby eoin » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 am

Let him go. He is very selfish. You are sick. having a child is last thing you have to worry at this point. He can see your pain. all he thinks is bout him self
eoin

Postby rique51 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 am

Let time pass. Let him leave. In one month, ring him and tell him that you are actually pregnant with his child and thinking about delaying treatment until they are born.
Then tell him you have decided to have an abortion, because you dont want his bastard.

Make that pig hurt.

He is lower than the lowest animal - I am sorry that you made the wrong choice to marry him.

He is also stupid - if he wanted a child that badly, he could have been with you and done in vitro fertlization with a host woman. His child - maybe even your egg - just carried in another womans uterus.
rique51

Postby rosco » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 am

The red flags came up when he sent your children away. It's not surprising that he's now leaving you since you can't give him what he wants. Let him go. He is definitely not worth it and you will find another man who will love and support you no matter what.
rosco

PreviousNext

Return to Cervical Cancer