Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Don't Want To Masturbate?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Davy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 am

I'm 17 nd i masturbate twise or more in the week, i started Masturbating when i was 14, Now i Want to Stop this Habbit but i can't Control my Mind, Cuz of this habbit im feeling weak now a days... i cant lift heavy Weight in Gym... i can't do many push ups or pull ups nd bla bla... i just hate this Habbit... Please Help me
Davy

Postby Giuseppe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:47 am

Failproof solution: read an English grammar book all day long until you fall asleep.

Not only you won't want to jackoff like a monkey, you'll learn to write like a human being.
Giuseppe

Postby Bent » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:52 am

I would say if you do not want to masturbate, get a hobby. It sounds sarcastic but I promise it will keep your mind off of it.
Bent

Postby Finnegan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 am

I don't believe your masturbation habit has anything whatever to do w/ your muscular weakness. Not unless you're doing it so often that you can finish all the reps in a set (no, I don't think that's possible, either).
Finnegan

Postby Castle » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:55 am

I apologize for being this blunt.

Crap!

You are just as strong as you always were, you can do just as much with your body.
Your problem is simply that you have been brainwashed.

FACTUALLY, masturbation is good for you. It reduces your risk of prostate cancer when done regularly.
It reduces your risk of Prostatis.
It makes you better in bed when you are with someone. It gives you pleasure. It relaxes you. It has NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS.
Over a hundred years of scientists trying to prove that there are negative side effects came up with NOTHING.
That's because there aren't any to show.

You have been brainwashed to believe that masturbating is wrong and will have negative effects on you. The fact is it doesn't and it can't.

If you want to be healthy, stop trying to stop being normal and get rid of the conditioning instead.
Dump the hatred of your own body, dump the restrictive parts of religion keeping only the positive parts - and you will live a fuller more joyful life.

Hermes
Castle

Postby KyraSedgwick » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 am

Wow I rub'em out early and often as they say and I USUALLY do 120 push ups a day, plus martial arts class.
Your failure at the gym has nothing to do with you dispensing knuckle children, it has everything with your will.
KyraSedgwick

Postby Clemmie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:00 am

I Don't want to Masturbate?

Then don't.

Or are you saying your young and puberty (hormones) makes that difficult, self control now, that will serve you well in life.
Clemmie

Postby Bay » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:02 am

Masturbation burns calories but not nearly enough to make you feel weak even if done more regularly. Regular masturbation is actually very healthy and compliments a healthy and active lifestyle. http://news.menshealth.com/masturbate-ev...

Your weakness is likely a symptom of something else. My first thought would be a dietary problem. Are you sure you're eating healthy and sufficiently? Other than that, maybe your workout routine isn't working out for you and you require a switch.
Bay

Postby Elmo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:04 am

Get a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you are so inclined)
Elmo

Return to Prostate Cancer