Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Don't Own A Credit Card So Unable To Pay For My Question Which Is Gall Bladder And Stones.why Are The Removed?

All discussions relating to bladder cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

I Don't Own A Credit Card So Unable To Pay For My Question Which Is Gall Bladder And Stones.why Are The Removed?

Postby wiellaburne3 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 am

I am having surgery in 10 days to removed gall stones and bladder. If they are not hurting me, why does the doctor want to remove both? Is there a natural way of doing this such as drinking a combination of olive oil, vinegar, etc?
wiellaburne3

Postby thane » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:03 am

First, this site's advice is free. Nobody pays for asking questions nor for the answers. And we who answer are not paid. To your question: In my daughter's case, her gallstones were causing a lot of pain, which gallstones she had at 16 years old at the time(which is the main reason the doctors let it become as big a problem as it became). Her gall bladder was removed because it contained gallstones that weren't going to pass without a lot of pain, and this wasn't the first one. The simple fact is taht the body can live well enough without the gall bladder, so it isn't a dangerous surgery nor is it a dangerous loss. In my daughter's case, she is a lot happier not having the pain of another gallstone. In your case, why remove both if they don't hurt? They will, , they will. If the pain can bring a 16 year old to the floor, what do you think it'll do to you? Natural removal: there are many versions, the best of which is using high frequency sound to break up the stone so that it leaves the body more easily. As for eating something to get rid of the gallstone, well, eating stuff is how you got the gallstone in the first place. You can't drink enough vinegar to dissolve a stone in that small area. You'd throw up, first. Feel free to have a long talk with your doctor about what works and, more importantly, what does not work. Plenty of folk will offer you their ideas on subjects; few will tell you what they've learned because they haven't learned it. I'm answering this question because of what I learned with my daughter going thru this. So go talk to an expert like a medical doctor. danielpauldavis 66 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
thane

Postby Rainer » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 am

To your question: In my daughter's case, her gallstones were causing a lot of pain, which gallstones she had at 16 years old at the time(which is the main reason the doctors let it become as big a problem as it became). Her gall bladder was removed because it contained gallstones that weren't going to pass without a lot of pain, and this wasn't the first one. The simple fact is taht the body can live well enough without the gall bladder, so it isn't a dangerous surgery nor is it a dangerous loss. In my daughter's case, she is a lot happier not having the pain of another gallstone. In your case, why remove both if they don't hurt? They will, , they will. If the pain can bring a 16 year old to the floor, what do you think it'll do to you? Natural removal: there are many versions, the best of which is using high frequency sound to break up the stone so that it leaves the body more easily. As for eating something to get rid of the gallstone, well, eating stuff is how you got the gallstone in the first place. You can't drink enough vinegar to dissolve a stone in that small area. You'd throw up, first. Feel free to have a long talk with your doctor about what works and, more importantly, what does not work. Plenty of folk will offer you their ideas on subjects; few will tell you what they've learned because they haven't learned it. I'm answering this question because of what I learned with my daughter going thru this. So go talk to an expert like a medical doctor.
Rainer

Postby Elishua » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 am

gallstones removal I have tried this(http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/ ) Liver Flush , liver Cleanse , gallbladder and colon Flush with great results .  I passed between two to three hundred stones  with this treatment . You could put your operation on hold till you try this out since you're not in any pain . I did this for three months and it helped me. wharris 66 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Elishua

Postby Montrell » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:59 am

Melia said: 2 There is no natural way to remove gall stones or the gall bladder. Why would you not trust a doctor, but you trust a web site full of strangers?I've had my gallbladder removed because it kept producing stones. Once it starts producing stones, it won't ever stop and when the stones pass they can cause serious disruption to your digestive system including your liver and pancreas. They can cause blockage that can kill you if unblocked, so the simplest thing to do is remove the gallbladder because you don't really need it to survive. 66 months ago
Montrell

Postby Sullivan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:05 am

Just get it removed- you don't need it. I had a gall stone that got lodged in my pancreas, which caused my pancreas to start digesting myself. I was in the hospital for a month, and I was told I was going to die. If you just dissolve the stones and keep the gall bladder, you can, and will, make more stones. If one of those stones get lodged in the wrong place, you could die. Just get it snipped out and be done with it, so you won't have to go through what I went through. Be sure they remove all of it cleanly- some surgeons leave a little of the "stem", and that can cause problems later.
Sullivan

Postby Reno » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:11 pm

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Just get it removed- you don't need it. I had a gall stone that got lodged in my pancreas, which caused my pancreas to start digesting myself. I was in the hospital for a month, and I was told I was going to die. If you just dissolve the stones and keep the gall bladder, you can, and will, make more stones. If one of those stones get lodged in the wrong place, you could die. Just get it snipped out and be done with it, so you won't have to go through what I went through. Be sure they remove all of it cleanly- some surgeons leave a little of the "stem", and that can cause problems later. Magenta 66 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Reno

Postby Denison » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:14 pm

JEMS_Mom said: 1 Have you gotten a second opinion? It is wise to seek the opinion of another doctor to either confirm or to verify what the first doctor has discovered. Doctors are also not perfect and can make mistakes. Do not be afraid to ask. I highly suggest you see about a second opinion. I really dont think that home remedies are going to help gall stones. Your diet is what got your gall bladder out of whack in the first place. Generally, its a high fat diet that can lead to issues. If you do have to have it removed, its no big deal. You can live a perfectly normal life without it. The same goes for one kidney, the spleen(though without a spleen you must stay up to date on all vaccinations), the appendix(what is that thing even in there for anyhow). You can even lose part of your liver and still be fine. The fact they may not be hurting you does not mean there isnt something wrong. They could end up hurting you and your doctor is getting a jump on things. Either way, get a second opinion. :D 66 months ago
Denison

Postby Micheil » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Have you gotten a second opinion? It is wise to seek the opinion of another doctor to either confirm or to verify what the first doctor has discovered. Doctors are also not perfect and can make mistakes. Do not be afraid to ask. I highly suggest you see about a second opinion. I really dont think that home remedies are going to help gall stones. Your diet is what got your gall bladder out of whack in the first place. Generally, its a high fat diet that can lead to issues. If you do have to have it removed, its no big deal. You can live a perfectly normal life without it. The same goes for one kidney, the spleen(though without a spleen you must stay up to date on all vaccinations), the appendix(what is that thing even in there for anyhow). You can even lose part of your liver and still be fine. The fact they may not be hurting you does not mean there isnt something wrong. They could end up hurting you and your doctor is getting a jump on things. Either way, get a second opinion. :D
Micheil

Postby Blayne » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:06 pm

There is no natural way to remove gall stones or the gall bladder. Why would you not trust a doctor, but you trust a web site full of strangers?I've had my gallbladder removed because it kept producing stones. Once it starts producing stones, it won't ever stop and when the stones pass they can cause serious disruption to your digestive system including your liver and pancreas. They can cause blockage that can kill you if unblocked, so the simplest thing to do is remove the gallbladder because you don't really need it to survive.
Blayne

Next

Return to Bladder Cancer