Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Don't Own A Credit Card So Unable To Pay For My Question Which Is Gall Bladder And Stones.why Are The Removed?

All discussions relating to bladder cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

I Don't Own A Credit Card So Unable To Pay For My Question Which Is Gall Bladder And Stones.why Are The Removed?

Postby Blayne » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:06 pm

There is no natural way to remove gall stones or the gall bladder. Why would you not trust a doctor, but you trust a web site full of strangers?I've had my gallbladder removed because it kept producing stones. Once it starts producing stones, it won't ever stop and when the stones pass they can cause serious disruption to your digestive system including your liver and pancreas. They can cause blockage that can kill you if unblocked, so the simplest thing to do is remove the gallbladder because you don't really need it to survive.
Blayne

Postby Johnston » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:02 am

I have tried this(http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/ ) Liver Flush , liver Cleanse , gallbladder and colon Flush with great results .  I passed between two to three hundred stones  with this treatment . You could put your operation on hold till you try this out since you're not in any pain . I did this for three months and it helped me.
Johnston

Previous

Return to Bladder Cancer