Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I can't stop chewing on the inside of my mouth?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby landers » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am

I literally cannot stop chewing on the inside of my mouth. I even chew it so badly that it bleeds and then even after that I consistently bite it even though it is a sharp pain. I've heard that this can cause mouth cancer, but i don't know if that is true. anyway, to try to stop chewing on my mouth skin, i constantly have to have gum in my mouth.
basically, i constantly have to be chewing something, which is usually creating HUGE canker sores on the inside of my mouth.

is this just a habit or what?
landers

Postby abiah » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 am

It is sort of like wanting a cigarette. Babies like sucking on a nookie to help them feel better and content which helps them go to sleep. I bite my nails often which isn't much different, as strange as it seems, it brings comfort so is it when you chew the inside of your mouth. Try chewing on a straw instead.
abiah

Postby brigg » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Start taking The Canker Spanker. It's well worth it.
www.thecankerspanker.com
brigg

Postby arran » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

Yea a bad habit, or rather a compulsion. When they get swollen to the point you can't talk without it hurting, and you keep waking up with painful swollen cheeks, and accidentaly chomp the flaps you chewed inwards when you don't want to, that's usually enough to cure you of your ailment.
arran

Postby bedyw » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

I've been doing the same thing since I was a little girl and I found out I got that habit from my dads side of the family. I've gone through the bleeding too but don't remember ever getting the sores. I dont see anything wrong with it at all. We are all perfectly healthy (and a little crazy) and continue to chew our mouths haha!
bedyw

Return to Stomach Cancer