Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I can't believe it. Why isn't my grandpa having lung cancer?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby raynard41 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

OK,here is the story. My grandpa ******* smokes cigars and cigarettes 50 times every day. I found out that he started smoking cigarettes when he was 10 and right he is 87. He smoked for almost 8 decades. Also, here's the weird part, he doesn't have any type of cancer or disease from smoking. And his heart and lungs are not black at all. How is this scientifically possible that he is still living with a clean slate? Also he ******* smokes in the house and he doesn't know about passive smoking at all. My cousin told me when he was younger, my grandpa stayed at his house and did the same thing and he actually wanted to force my cousin to be a smoker by suffocating him until he gave in. Oh yeah, I am not a smoker or a drinker.
raynard41

Postby clifford » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

OK,here is the story. My grandpa ******* smokes cigars and cigarettes 50 times every day. I found out that he started smoking cigarettes when he was 10 and right he is 87. He smoked for almost 8 decades. Also, here's the weird part, he doesn't have any type of cancer or disease from smoking. And his heart and lungs are not black at all. How is this scientifically possible that he is still living with a clean slate? Also he ******* smokes in the house and he doesn't know about passive smoking at all. My cousin told me when he was younger, my grandpa stayed at his house and did the same thing and he actually wanted to force my cousin to be a smoker by suffocating him until he gave in. Oh yeah, I am not a smoker or a drinker.
clifford

Postby hekli » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

depends what he smokes, clean tobacco is not as harmful, if it's cigarettes with chemicals then yes i agree he's a medical enigma/miracle. Good luck to him, I hope he enjoys what he likes for many years to come
hekli

Return to Lung Cancer