Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I am getting goose bumps on my head? constant dull headaches and lightheadedness? 14years old, hypochondriac!?

Anything relating to brain tumors symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

I am getting goose bumps on my head? constant dull headaches and lightheadedness? 14years old, hypochondriac!?

Postby yuuto » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm

alright, I am very very hypochondriac and anxious, constant worry of death! it all began with eye problems, and reading symptoms online made me crazy cus I also developed physical symptoms of anxiety.. my jaw muscles feel sore and the pain now travels to my temples! i have sore neck muscles which the pain travels to the back of my head! my lightheadedness is not something to worry about, it's not that worrisome but it's constant! I also have head zaps and/or goose bumps on my head either when I ejaculate or do something for those goose bumps! I may have a sinus infection, I have many symptoms of it : blood in mucus, feeling full of mucus and pain above my eyes(or let's say in the eyes), my symptoms either disappear or get much better when I play football, enjoy the time or do something that makes me forget about the "BRAIN TUMOR". We as a family don't have much money and I understand that, I cannot make thousands of tests! My doctor said that I don't need a MRI of my head! oh and yes my scalp feels sore as well, I get chest pains, heart palpilations, feeling hot/nauseous etc etc.., they mostly appear when I read online and/or get panic attacks, and I have stress as well, I feel nervous very easily and want to hit something like get crazy! any thoughts?
yuuto

Postby brigg » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 pm

I think you're imagining all of it. Constantly thinking your sick, you'll get sick. Just like girls who think they might be pregnant, and think about it all the time, end up getting symptoms of pregnancy, including a late period because of stress (which stresses them out more).

Internet sources are not always reliable. If you look up the symptoms of a bug bite (swollen, red, itchy bump on the skin) you'll get thousands of weird diseases and what have you. If you STOP WORRYING and stressing, chances are all of your symptoms will go away. Stressing is most likely the cause of your headaches, panic attacks, and nausea.
brigg

Return to Brain Tumors