Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

I Am Afraid That A Small Lump May Be A Sign That I Have Testicular Cancer, Help!?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

I Am Afraid That A Small Lump May Be A Sign That I Have Testicular Cancer, Help!?

Postby Naftali » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:00 am

Very recently I have founded a small lump on the top portion of my left testicle. It does not hurt or anything I just feel uncomfortable with the fact that the lump is there. Both of my testicles are the same size, and I have not experienced any pain of any sort. If I slowly rub it I can tell it has a small vein, but I'm afraid it might be testicular cancer.
Naftali

Postby Harden » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:19 am

It is very important to visit your GP as soon as you notice any lump or swelling on your testicle.

Your GP will examine your testicles to help determine whether or not the lump is cancerous.

Do not frigthen yourself by self diagnosis any diseases. Actually, a research has shown that less than 4% of testicular lumps are cancerous. For example, varicoceles (swollen blood vessels) are a common cause of testicular lumps. Especially when it occurs to your left one.

And i found this webpage for you, it's an article about varicoceles, you could have a look.
http://www.99eyao.com/english/a/a3856.htm

Good luck!
Harden

Return to Prostate Cancer