Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How will Saturn in Scorpio Effect my Taurus Venus (Relationships!?)?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Postby chitto » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 pm

My birth chart is:
Ascendent-Capicorn
Sun-Taurus
Moon-Cancer
Mercury-Aries
Venus-Taurus
Mars-Aries
Jupiter-Virgo
Saturn-Aquarius
chitto

Postby kywrkh » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:35 pm

posting a pile of copy/pasted data is nowhere near as good as SEEING a natal chart! A picture says a thousand words...

Please, please consider posting YOUR chart/s (rather than data) as this makes answering much, much easier. Get a free natal chart from ASTRO.COM, save to hard drive, upload to free hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and then post a ‘direct link’ on here....

First you need to understand you are not the sum total of your sun sign. There are 10planets in a natal chart and they can be in any one of 12 houses...so that’s 144 combinations for each planet. Next, mercury can only be upto one sign away from your sun sign and venus can only be upto two signs away. Your natal chart is as unique as your fingerprints.

Planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects.* the aspects are simply mathematical matters, which one planet makes to another. Think back to your school days, when an opposition = 180' and a square =90' a trine =120' and these aspects are 'facets of your personality'

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage...

There isn't much I can add to Been There messages, other than T saturn opp sun suggests low vitality, possible health problems, especially arthritis type things as saturn rules cappi

Saturn rules teeth, bones, spleen, right ear, sense of hearing, circulation, constipation, vitamin deficiency, fibrous tumors.
Skeleton. Knees, teeth. Ears larger than average. Skin and hair problems. Poor circulation. Poor digestion. Large hands and feet. Possibly delicate in and childhood. May well worry. Later in life suffer from rheumatoid ailments Arthritic conditions and dental problems; knee injuries.
Venus rules the throat, kidneys, veins, ovaries and generative system, hair, thyroid gland, oesophagus, skin, social diseases, anorexia.

"When Saturn transits square or opposition the Sun, we may experience some form of disillusionment with regards to an important person in our life, with authority figures, with personal plans and achievements, or with aspects of our own personality. We may feel "left out", blocked from advancing in our chosen life path, and lacking in energy and confidence. Ego boosts don't seem to be forthcoming, or if they are, we don't see them in such a light. Some sort of buckling down is necessary at this time, and is often perceived as limitations coming from other people or from circumstances. Financial blocks are quite possible at this time, especially if the Sun is associated with the second or eighth house by position or rulership. Physically, this is apt to be a rather low period when we don't have that extra "oomph" or drive to accomplish things. A general feeling of "slowdown" is likely, and if regular tasks seem more overwhelming than usual, it is likely due to poor spirits and lack of motivation. Sometimes, this transit is associated with problems with the teeth, bones in general, and the skin. It is also associated with mechanical breakdowns in your life. However, these generally happen because you haven't been managing your life effectively, and Saturn calls upon you to identify the weaker areas of your life, and to fix or strengthen them. Take the time to sort out your life, improve your work, and to become more efficient. If things or people leave your life, it is likely because the connection between you was weak, or they somehow no longer serve a healthy purpose in your life. Taking a slow and steady approach to life is necessary now. Pushing too hard will likely lead to frustration and setbacks. Take it easy and work on self-improvement. Results are not immediate, but will eventually come and bring healthy rewards."
http://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html
go to this site to read about T Saturn opp Venus

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place.
kywrkh

Postby sampson » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Since your Sun and Venus are in Taurus they will both be affected by Transiting Saturn in Scorpio. Saturn often delays and restricts so your relationships will probably not 'move" forward as quickly as you might like. Also when Transiting Saturn opposes our Natal Sun we often feel like we are taking one step forward and two steps back which is no fun I can assure you. But Saturn insists we take personal responsibility for our actions and that we work exceedingly hard during a hard aspect like the opposition at 180 degrees.

An opposition is a hard aspect that affects relationships too so much "give and take" will be necessary regarding your love life (or possibly the lack of a love life as Saturn does make us WAIT, the stern taskmaster that Saturn is). I like to think of the opposition as a tightrope as when there is too much tension in a relationship the tightrope will SNAP but without enough tension (or energy) the tightrope will just be too "slack" to permit any type of action. So compromise is needed with an opposition and I feel the opposition is a relationship aspect where we learn to "work out" our differences instead of fighting or using the "silent treatment" which really doesn't help anyone.

So Your Sun=Your Nature and this Saturn opposition will probably take much patience regarding your goals or your job or anything that you happen to be working on as Saturn just slows everything down. Hence the need for patience AND it is very important not to quit anything during this transit as that is truly the only way you can fail with this transit. Quitting stops all "work" and this most often causes much anger at ones self so keep on "trying" during this transit as the rewards are awesome when Saturn is "pleased" with your performance. Slow as it may feel much progress can be made during a Saturn transit.

Pretty much the same thing happens with Transiting Saturn opposing Natal Venus. Relationships don't 'move' as quickly as you would like and there could even be a breakup during this transit. So just realize that your love life won't work as quickly as usual and if you can stay together during this transit then that is a good indication that your mate and you are probably a pretty good match. But there will be "trials" at times and again compromise is the way to successfully work your way through this Transiting Saturn opposing Natal Venus

Oh and Venus in Taurus is one strong position as you probably are a loyal mate and a good mate too. Patient and calm, Taurus Venus is in it for the long haul. They generally love beautiful things and their home is their place to "escape" from the world. Lots of comfy creature comforts are normal with this position as being home in your comfy spot brings you much joy.

Hope this is helpful to you and good luck and bless you too. I think you'll do just fine during this transit, though your patience may be "tried" at times. I wish you well.
sampson

Return to Thyroid Cancer