Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How To Tell The Difference Between A Blood Blister And Skin Cancer?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby angelino » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:30 pm

i just noticed a small but noticeable dark spot on my middle finger right next to my nail. At first i thought it was from a hangnail but its not.. its under my skin. i thought it was a blood blister but can i really just randomly get one in that location? its kinda oval shape and its multicolored with different shades of red.

angelino

Postby Kunz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:35 pm

do not difficulty... it truly is not unavoidably scabies OR epidermis maximum cancers. it should be scabies if it truly is totally itchy, fairly at evening. Scabies is in many circumstances tranferred on the palms, although as you're saying you've been washing bottles and issues it really is better in all probability to be eczema - this also matches with the stress rash. attempt utilising a moisturising cream like E45 or Vaseline on them in one day and note if that makes them better suited. If it does finally end up to be scabies then you incredibly will desire to deal along with your total kinfolk, such as your toddler, with an insecticide like Derbac M besides. that is nicely extremely a comfortable clinical care (for human beings). i'm not an authority on epidermis maximum cancers even though it truly is fullyyt a probability that the lesion on your buttock ought to easily be a boil, fairly no matter if it really is raised, painful and warm to the contact. you ought to nevertheless desire to make sure a clinical professional to get it drained and dressed. epidermis maximum cancers is easier on parts of the floor which get quite some image voltaic, jointly with the nostril, except you employ sunbeds lots.
Kunz

Postby Claec » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:36 pm

do not difficulty... it truly is not unavoidably scabies OR epidermis maximum cancers. it should be scabies if it truly is totally itchy, fairly at evening. Scabies is in many circumstances tranferred on the palms, although as you're saying you've been washing bottles and issues it really is better in all probability to be eczema - this also matches with the stress rash. attempt utilising a moisturising cream like E45 or Vaseline on them in one day and note if that makes them better suited. If it does finally end up to be scabies then you incredibly will desire to deal along with your total kinfolk, such as your toddler, with an insecticide like Derbac M besides. that is nicely extremely a comfortable clinical care (for human beings). i'm not an authority on epidermis maximum cancers even though it truly is fullyyt a probability that the lesion on your buttock ought to easily be a boil, fairly no matter if it really is raised, painful and warm to the contact. you ought to nevertheless desire to make sure a clinical professional to get it drained and dressed. epidermis maximum cancers is easier on parts of the floor which get quite some image voltaic, jointly with the nostril, except you employ sunbeds lots.
Claec

Postby Sigwald » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:43 pm

A blood blister will go away after a couple of days.
Sigwald

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer