Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How to tell if a virgo man really likes you?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby serafim » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:52 am

I've know this guy off and on for awhile but we just recently started hanging out. When he'd approach me I knew he was shy because he always looked like he wanted to say something to me but never did. So I finally asked him to come over one night for a get together. He came over we had a great time leading up to the get together, I'd ask him to call me or he'd text me no big deal (he's pretty affectionate so he doesn't mind cuddling or kissing). But after the get together he was very quiet and left pretty early the next morning. Its been about 4 weeks and he doesn't call me throught out the week but come Friday night he calls to come over and hang out. I've noticed he's loosened up some (when he stays the night the last couple weeks he stays longer). He's also little more talkative to my friends but he not very talkative to me. Around my friends he won't shut up, but just us I can't get him to talk. I don't want to be the nagging Cancer woman I can be, so I thought if I just sit back and let him call/ text that he may come around... He still hasn't. It seems like he likes me, he's just very shy and not as outgoing as I am. He's a Virgo man and I'm a Cancer woman. I cannot figure him out... What should I do in this situation? Does he really like me and is being weird about it? Should I give him more time to open up? and What would be some ways to him up? Anything? This is driving me crazy!
serafim

Postby rye71 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 am

Go & search the web& u will find the reality of virgo creatures and the heart aching stories of their innocent victims.

WARNING READ THIS CAREFULLY.
VIRGO=Ruled by mercury=DUALITY=MUTABLE(Virgin with wings)
VIRGO REALITY
VIRGOS ARE-FAKE,PRETENDS 2bE DOWN to EARTH and Humble(BUT THEY R NOT),
DUAL,CHANGEABLE,IMAGE Conscious,COLD HEARTED,
PLAYERS,USERS,HYPOCRITES,CLOSET PERVERTS,
FLAKY,SHALLOW,COLD BLOODED,NARCISSISTS,
SNOBS,secret psychopaths,CRITICAL,CONTROLLING,Racist,
HAVE NO GENUINE FEELINGS FOR OTHERS BUT THEMSELVES,
SELFISH,SELFABSORBED,
indecisive(throughout their life)DEVOID OF EMPATHY &EMOTIONS,
UNKIND,SHAMELESS,
DOUBLE-FACED,MEAN,manipulative,always depressed,
deceitful-liars,plays the victim,have OCD,
PLAYS MIND GAMES,sexually frigid,Escapists,
emotionally rigid and retarded,narrow minded,
blow hot and cold,have very high standards for themselves,
HAVE DISAPPEARING AND FLUCTUATING PROBLEMS,
lacks sensitivity for others,lacks sexual skills,
devoid of affection,spineless,NEGATIVE,
cowards,SECRETIVE,HAVE MAJOR TRUST ISSUES,
BLAMES OTHERS FOR THEIR FAULTS ALWAYS.
TEHY ALWAYS SAY WHAT
OTHERS LOVE TO HEAR(they r pple pleasErs)

VIRGO-If u're looking for a man that no other woman will ever want to steal,u"ve finally found him.Ever wondered what goes on in the mind of a serial killer? Find out what Interpol has been trying to discover for years and date a Virgo.If u are currently in love with a Virgo and you don't want to believe the truth,
pick up any detective novel that features an ice-pick-wielding nutter and then try telling us he doesn't remind
you of someone you know and it's all just a bunch of coincidences.If he looks vaguely familiar, that's because
he is. You probably saw an artist's sketchy impression on Crimewatch the night before and faintly remember words
like 'bludgeoned', 'manhunt' and 'Virgo'.
Virgo - The Censor
When Virgo falls in love it is purely for sex. The lover must be able to satisfy Virgo's considerable sexual needs. Each new image arouses sexual desire, but so long as you can remain sexually attractive to Virgo, you will retain his love. The slower you are in yielding your gifts, the longer you can keep the affair alive. Nothing is more unattractive to him than easy surrender, which stamps you as cheap and worthless. Virgo can be either chaste or promiscuous, one extreme or the other. There are many spinsters, one-man women, and confirmed bachelors in this sign, but there are also the chasers who frequent bars or pickup joints in the search of a one-night stand. This type can be quite degenerate in his sexual appetites. Despite this, Virgo ranks lowest on the scale of sexual prowess. He is not romantic except as the chase itself is romantic. Sex is something to be done as quickly and efficiently as possible. When Virgo says he loves you and behaves in a jealous manner, do not be flattered. This usually simply means that you are serving some useful role for them and are considered a piece of their property. Anyone who tries to lure you away is depriving Virgo of a useful tool - no more. For both male and female Virgos, true love is not involved; they are never tender or sympathetic unless there is something they cannot get without showing affection.

VIRGO----(AUG 24-SEPT 23)
WITH the psyche of a serial killer, Virgo is to be avoided at all
costs.Scarred by an unhappy childhood (caused by his own weirdness) he's aloner,a perfectionist and a sh!t-picker ooopss sorry nit-picker.His obsession with your hygiene boarders on the pathological.
If this wasn't bad enough, he's so tight he'd steal the coins from a blind beggar's hat.
hOW to spot one--LOOK look for the cool, calm, collected one staring disconcertingly at you from across the room.
How to attract one--MENTION your inheritance while seductively running your finger on the bar, commenting on the disgraceful amount of dust.
The first date--THE cheapest place possible.
When to bed him-----DON'T. The Virgo is to sex what mad cow disease is to beef burger.
When to pop the question--WHAT question? "How come I'm paying for dinner again?"
If he dumps you----(THEN THANK TO GOD AND MOVE ON)HE'LL never get round to it. If he does it's probably because you
haven't cleaned the bathroom properly.
If you dump him---JUST when you think you are rid of him he'll appear but don't think
he'd hiding flowers behind his back ... think ice pick.
Promiscuous sex IS a Virgo trait, its just not "listed" in astrology!! Virgos just don't want to admit to this!! The truth is, Virgos are more likely to sleep w/ someone's husband/wife than ANY OTHER SIGN And they are more than likely to be unfaithful. They will fake about everything.
They r only good at serving others so they can be good servants/maids only

DATE A VIRGO AT YOUR OWN RISK. :/Dont regret later
rye71

Postby nykko65 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 am

Look girl virgos are players. They can keep many women hanging on their strings including you.
They can cheat and lie right on your face. They are unemotional and calculating. They see their partners as numbers and always run behind those women who are unavailable to them. Don't keep waiting for him or you will keep waiting for the rest of your life and become old. Leave him and find someone else who won't play games in love.

Salina troll low life C.U.N.T... I will fk You hard pros.ti.tu.te..virgos are F.U.CK.I.N.G pc of ****
nykko65

Postby bink44 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 am

Girl you are a cancer right? please stay away from virgo men .They are your polar opposite. They are strange and weird. They are unemotional people trust me. You will feel unwanted , empty , taken for granted if you enter in a relationship with him. They are very good as friends but not lovers.

He will disappear without caring about your feelings and will come back with lame excuses. I've seen my female friends who were/are in relationships with virgo men and they are not Happy.

Virgo cannot fulfill cancer's emotional needs trust me. Keep him just as a friend don't open up your heart to him or you will end up bitterly heart broken.
bink44

Postby faulkner » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 am

I agree with royana.. she has keen observation on virgo males. I will suggest you to find yourself a
Sag, Aries, Leo, Libra,Aqua, Taurus,Capricorn,Scorpio,Cancer or Pisces.

Relationship with virgo male isn't a good idea.They are totally devoid of human feelings and are similar to Machine.They are not expressive. They think with their head when in love and you think with your heart. Love is not a game for cancerians but for virgos its like a pulling and pushing game. They live inside their little head and will Run away and show their back when you need them the most. They can leave their partner with out any proper valoid reason. They change their mind a lot.

Yes salina your right your mum is the biggest troll , She is the reason you are on this Earth. She trolled while concieving you and trolled while you were born ..
faulkner

Postby jerrel82 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 am

These 4 people are trolls who are working to gotgether to spead **** about Virgos, because their boring old sods who have nothing better to do. & they think it's funny now. they are jealous of Virgos. Virgos are one of the best lovers ever once they fall in love with you, trust me on that. & they go best with Cancer.<3
jerrel82

Re: How to tell if a virgo man really likes you?

Postby Jigyasa » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 am

Hello,
recently I have started talking to this Virgo male.
I am a typical Crab female.
You all are right whatever negative said about him is true.
But he never does anything intentionally to hurt me. He is crazy in Love (ofcourse he is more practical than I am, since I am a crab) But He loves me and makes me feel Loved. He does ignores me when he wants me to convince him or pay attention.
He manipulates to prove himself right every time because its his trait to win over the debate no matter whatever it takes, but indeed for loved ones he never thinks twice to apologize.
He blames me for every bit bit thing which drives me crazy and I scold him every now and then for this. But the charm I feel with him, worth this torture.
:idea: Donot be too easy for him or be too hard, always remember you want him and he is a perfectionist. Your a crab accept it you can wind him up, Hence use your greatest weapon your innocence, and trust me even a jerk like Virgo will fall for you.
No man in world has power to ignore cancer lunatic charm with moon maiden innocence. And if you have a Dimple (add on).

:ugeek: But this is just sign predictions, no two guys are same. Please keep your brain receptors in working condition around any guy you plan to have future with. (Girl's suggestion to a Girl)
Jigyasa

Return to General Cancer Discussion