Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How to deal with a virgo man in a relationship? (non bias answers please)?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby boot » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:01 am

things with my virgo man is a roller coaster. and he gets on my nerves sometimes but i put up with it because everyone has flaws. it hasnt even been a month (3 weeks) yet and it feels like we were dating for the longest time. we were friends with benifits for a month or 2 then he finally asked me out. he confessed that he started having geniune feelings for me.

but anyways in the relationship, well even before we started dating he has done alot for me, i havent been displayed this geniuine kindness in a while. inthe relationship, hes just ****** critical and get butt hurt over little things. he cant take a joke.

sometimes when i dont text back, hell say "umm. okay bye." and ill be busy with something. he is turning 19 and im turning 17. i havent done anything wrong to him, he especially gets butt hurt when i tell him im hanging out with my guy friends, he says he trusts me but not other guys. thing is my guy friends are guys ive known since we were small.

how do i deal with virgo men?

me
rising; leo
sun; leo
moon; aquarius
mercury; virgo
venus; leo
mars; libra

him
rising; cancer
sun; virgo
moon; virgo (or leo but i think its virgo)
mercury; libra
venus; leo
libra; libra
boot

Postby giovany41 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 am

Wow, he sounds needy and dramatic, but being a leo, you probably like that.
giovany41

Postby burhtun » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 am

I'm a virgo woman, and I don't think there will be much difference in the sexes, but us Virgo's tend to be really insecure and can compare ourselves to others. Maybe thats what's happening with your guy friends things. He's comparing himself to them and can create a bit of jealousy. Just try and reassure him that you like him (or love him), this will decrease him texting saying 'umm. okay bye', because he knows he's loved =)

Do you know what his mars sign is?

Don't take this word for word, I'm just going off me =)
burhtun

Postby yates11 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 am

I am currently dating a Virgo. They need to be needed. Make sure he knows what he means to you. It will be a roller coaster until he's sure of everything going on between you two. It's really just the way he is.
yates11

Return to General Cancer Discussion