Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How To Come Out Better In Pictures People Take Of Me? Sometimes People Take Pictures Of Me And I Don't Know It But Then

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

How To Come Out Better In Pictures People Take Of Me? Sometimes People Take Pictures Of Me And I Don't Know It But Then

Postby caerllion » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:35 pm

I see the picture and I look terrible. I only look great in pictures that I am ready to take. Not pictures out of nowhere.
caerllion

Postby choilleich » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:55 am

That's the way it is.   gabrielhusseinnova 19 months ago
choilleich

Postby eyton » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:07 pm

At least you look good then! Some of us can't take a good picture worth beans. At least that is how most people feel about pictures of themselves. So don't fuss. Most of the people in the pictures probably feel the same way you do about what they look like.   tuppence 19 months ago
eyton

Postby Aldhelm » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:36 am

Smile always. :)   MrkAnswers 19 months ago
Aldhelm

Postby Rusell » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:44 pm

You're better off than I am then. I look terrible in photos regardless of the skills of the photographer or whether I'm ready for the shot to be taken. :-0   LaraineB 19 months ago
Rusell

Return to Ovarian Cancer