Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How significant is Mars conjunct Ascendant in synastry?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby budington69 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 am

-Both are in Cancer, if that matters...does it? Regardless, how significant is this aspect?
budington69

Postby frederick18 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 am

I had this aspect with someone concerning synastry. In his natal chart, he had a Mars in Capricorn within the Tweflth House cusping the First House, how he demonstrated his Mars placement was more subtle than overt and he had the tendency to call out orders and taking the leadership position more often than not. We met over an internet gaming site, and I was still able to sense that part of himself. Even others have complained to me that he was a tad bit bossy, but he wasn't overbearing, demanding or annoying either.

His Mars by degree, closely conjunct my Capricorn ascendant, but synastry-wise his Mars placement was in my Twelfth House. We hardly argued really, and I didn't take his nature of assertiveness like it slighted me or whatever. He also didn't like my way of joking around at times.

I've heard somewhere in a few Astrology cookbook websites writing up on this synastry aspect, describe the Ascendant person of the synastry aspect more likely to approach or notice the Mars person first, than the other way around. And that's what I did, I did call out to him first for a bit of idle chit chat.
frederick18

Postby dyvyr » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 am

"Ascendant : This union can have a variety of meanings. If romance is possible, then this adds the spark of passion to the relationship, but if romance is not the issue, then the two often get together for the sake of some activity. They often find that they have similar or common objectives and goals in life. However, if most other aspects are difficult, then there is likely to be an increased animosity of eachother that could degenerate into hatred or even physical violence."
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/synastry/ascendant.html

the orbs for synastry are max 3' + or -

Please understand synastry (comparing two charts) does NOT work off SIGNS but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. What attracts you to another person is their ASCENDANT sign not Sun sign. This is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. So if you want a detailed analysis please make the effort to get the correct charts and then PM the link to your new question. If you get your chart and find your Asc sign from astro.com then anyone’s sun sign that falls conjunct your Asc or in your first house is excellent as there would be so much in common. Also excellent if someone's sun conjuncts your Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry.

How to post synastry charts
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121111144124AAoO60I
Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after link. Your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data.

When copy/pasting the *link* into your thread, make sure you press *enter* after the link.. Also try (if you can) to make sure you reduce the orb ratio down to 85% (in extended chart selection)
dyvyr

Postby ellmer66 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 am

It's supposed to stimulate the partnership but it also suggests plenty of arguments, or disagreements, are likely.
ellmer66

Postby colston » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 am

It's supposed to stimulate the partnership but it also suggests plenty of arguments, or disagreements, are likely.
Zero. Astrology is a silly superstition, not something real. Sadly, it fools millions of people.
colston

Return to General Cancer Discussion