Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How many levothyroxine pills to kill me?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby cwrig » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 am

can anyone tell me how many levothyroxine pills of 50mg it will take to kill me please
thankyou
cwrig

Postby watt » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 am

Are you serious ... I have a friend who has 5 kid and she just found out 2 months ago that she is stage 4 cance in her colon and now only 2 months later she has it in her lungs ,stomach and brain.. she wishes she had more time to live she is afraid .. and there nothing really that she can do .. you can get help there lots of places and association that what ever your problem is it can be fix trust in your havently father he just wants you to talk to him ... ask and you should receive...my friend was hospitalized yesterday because the stupid cancer she can eat anything ...the doctors don't giver much time ... I wish you the best of luck ...but don't take forgranted the fact that you wake up each day ..that you can breath ... be greatful of the things that our havenly father gives .. count you blessing. And you will find all the true blessing that you really have!
watt

Postby reginhard » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:33 am

May i know for what use this question is for? Anyhow, to answer your question, the dosage varies for different age groups, body weight and to the specific condition the patient has. Overdosing yourself will lead to palpitations, nausea, increased appetite, insomnia. I guess you can add more details about this question. And of course, if you're not in a hurry, please visit your local Endocrinologist so you will be provided with the right dosage and right meds. cheers!
reginhard

Postby treowbrycg » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 am

darling please don't kill yourself! i don't know why you want to kill yourself but it will pass over if its family problems talk to them about it.. think of all the people who will miss you! its not worth it.. try talking to a good friend that you can trust about the problems... but whatever you do don't kill yourself please don't... god bless :)
treowbrycg

Postby archere » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 am

Don't kill yourself, it's not worth it, you only get one life and should hang onto it for as long as you can.
archere

Postby burhtun » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 am

Sometimes I too, would like the same answer. SO I CAN SHUV IT DOWN DESERVING PEOPLES THROATS!
burhtun

Return to Stomach Cancer