Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How Long Would You Get For Vandalizing Cop Cars?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Marji » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 am

So sorry to hear your problems. My mother just went through that. Most states have an insurance program you purchase for a few months that will let you get your operation. There are programs out there also for people who can't afford medical insurance. I do not know how to find them but I would think a hospital would be able to direct you to them. I hope you find an answer and live another 40 years, providing you are at least 60 now. God bless you in your illness.

Look up the China Study Diet. I personally know several people who cured prostate, brain and lung cancer after being told to go home and die by going on this diet. There is another one called the Hallelujah diet also. These people were considered terminal. MD Anderson now endorses this type of diet for cancer without mentioning specific diets. My neighbor, who was 71 years old had prostrate cancer that had spread, also had diabetes, is now 77 and rides a bicycle 26 miles a day and is cancer and diabetes free and feels better than he did in his 50's. The diet converts your body to an alkaline environment from an acidic one. Cancer can't survive in an alkaline environment and high oxygen. It literally kills the cancer cells. basically you give up sugar and animal protein but i have seen this diet cure cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis in over a dozen people I personally know who have gone on it. I am starting on it just as a healthy way of eating and to hopefully prevent any potential cancer and disease. Wish you the best.
Marji

Postby Adeben » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 am

If you wish to remove the uterine fibroids with an easy task to implement concepts and practices then you need the Fibroids Miracle system from here https://tr.im/k4wkZ .

Fibroids Miracle use a mix of organic remedies and a multidimensional approach to eliminate uterine fibroids, reduce their recurrence, increase fertility, provide your system back into a hormonal stability, and fully eliminate all indicators such as for example pelvic stress and pain, flatulence, disquiet, bleeding, and pain throughout sex.

The fibroids miracle is one of many easy stay more efficient therapeutic techniques of the fibroids wellness conditions.
Adeben

Postby Marven » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:56 am

Marven

Postby Issac » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:58 am

Just go to the Dr.
If you are in jail, they can't deny you medical care, but they will still send you the bill.
Issac

Postby leod » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:59 am

If you intend to learn how to simple remove from your own organism the uterine fibroids then you will need that book https://tr.im/qEoiU Fibroids Miracle.

Fibroids Miracle is a very easy to see guide that are available on the web and sent to your doorstep in the shortest period of time possible.

The guide presents a three stage holistic approach program that is equally reasonable and simple to implement day-to-day to make certain progress in therapeutic your fibroids.
leod

Postby Hewett » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 am

I truly feel for you, but do you really want to spend your final days in prison? I wouldn't, I value my freedom too much.
I would be spending my final days living my life to the extreme.
A cell is not my ideal of a fun place to be.
Hewett

Postby dermot » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:05 am

No idea where you are but if surgery is needed you can get treatment at most larger county hospitals throughout the US. They are free.They are also the same place your likely would get treatment if jailed only you recuperate in a locked ward.

In my county a first offender would have to kill someone heinously to get actual prison time.
dermot

Postby Durell » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 am

You may be able to negotiate the price if you can pay cash.

You could take a surgery that is $15k give or take down to about 10k.
Do you own any property that you could secure a loan with?
Durell

Postby jeronimo44 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 am

You didn't give the state, but most will give community service or jail time, not prison, which is what you say you want.

So how about this. You vandalize the car, then arrange to talk to the local newspaper and TV stations about why, so your story will get out there.

You'll have to get really creative on your vandalism. Use swastikas, or racial slurs, or anything offensive you can think of-something that will catch their attention.

I am not mocking you. If you can get people feeling bad for you, you'll have a better chance of getting that operation, and maybe monetary help for follow up treatment.

And if that doesn't work? Become a repeat offender. You'll be in prison in no time.
jeronimo44

Return to Prostate Cancer