Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How long does cancer take to spread from stage I to stage IV if teatments are not wanted?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

How long does cancer take to spread from stage I to stage IV if teatments are not wanted?

Postby mokovaoto » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

This is for ovarian cancer or cervical cancer.
mokovaoto

Postby ahanu » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 am

It would depend on the situation, but in many cases, Stage 1 cancers can be pushed into remission. It's the earliest and most treatable stage.
ahanu

Postby airleas » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:47 am

It would depend on the situation, but in many cases, Stage 1 cancers can be pushed into remission. It's the earliest and most treatable stage.
It's impossible to be specific but without treatment, oh gee, I don't want to put it into words. For this type of cancer you simply must fight. Everything I've read said it doesn't take long to become terminal without treatment. If you are referring to yourself, please, please go though the treatments. At stage one you have a good fighting chance for a good outcome and without fighting it you have no chance at all. Don't make the world a poorer place - fight the thing. Cancer is a hateful thing and it doesn't deserve to win!
airleas

Postby eanraig » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:48 am

Wow.. Tough question...I have know a couple people with that who did fight it. This is a VERY AGGRESSIVE cancer and although the treatment can be hell, it is worth giving a fight too.. Good luck!
eanraig

Return to Ovarian Cancer