Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Can Aspirin Reduce Pancreatic Cancer Risk?

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

How long can someone live with liver cancer?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby angelino » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 pm

my pop has had liver cancer for 5 years and it has spread to pancreas he is 86 years old and is the only one who has survived longer than 6-12 months is his extreme case. unfortunately in the past week the doctors have found he has become immune to chemotherapy and no further form of treatment will be attempted. he's waiting to die, I want to know if anyone has any sort of idea on how long he has thank you
angelino

Postby maximilian13 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Sorry about your pop it is obviously a difficult time for you and your family.
The length of time a person can live under the circumstances that you describe will vary according to each person and could be a month or six months.
All you can do is be with him as much as possible and practical and just show your love for him.
maximilian13

Postby tancred » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm

My mom lived, under similar circumstances, just for 45 days in 1992. We had her blessings since she did not have any pain or discomfort by virtue of Target Therapy. She attended to her ablution activities with the aid of all our sisters my wife, brother, his wife and myself.On medical advice, she was kept under coma just for 48 hours.

Target Therapy is worth trying. Why? Because----

TARGET THERAPY* It is the God-given therapy communicated to the mankind through THE RIGVEDA, one of the Hindu scriptures.

Target Therapy with the aid of Acupressure Techniques & Indian Natural Remedies, [comprising Ayurveda- Using Ayurveda Nutritional Food & Nutrition Supplements manufactured by Herbalage India and approved by USFDA, KOSHER, HALAL, GMP, ISO ETC., and made available in your vicnity in 40 countries all over the globe. No Side Effects,--
, Homeopathy, Bio-chemic salts, Herbal Remedies, Yoga/Meditation, Magneto-therapy, Sidha, etc.,] U can have sizable & perceivable relief in 45-90 days. @ no/affordable costs, No side effects, and No Hospitalization.

PS. If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse 'Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.
tancred

Return to Stomach Cancer